Guess the "background story" of the person above you.

Options

Replies

• CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    CannibalisticVegetarian - ur mentor was Hannibal and had an exciting life of mystery and intrigue, one day u fell for a potential victim and it changed ur life forever... and now u swear off all meat

You were once lightweight boxing champion of the world. You were bestowed the nickname 'Micheeta' on account of your lightning fast reflexes and cheeta like agility. When in the ring, you could knock out an opponent with a right hook that clocked in at breakneck speeds. You actually broke the world record for this. Things were on the up and up for you----that is until you faced off against a grimy opponent who didn't hesitate to pull dirty tricks in the ring. After being 'PANTSed' and thus defeated (the referee was in on it too so it wasn't challenged), you swore to never box again.
  • InvictusPheonix
    InvictusPheonix Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    jennajava - Young aspiring graffiti artist trying to make it in the big city. probably has a diva-fabulous gay bff and a studio apartment.
  • lisaelainee
    lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Your fitness has always come second (your job being first) but lately you have decided that it should be the other way around
  • Ashalena
    Ashalena Posts: 162
    Options
    lisaelainee:

You look mysterious and really driven.
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Kept sleeping newborns cool by fluttering her eyelashes until she was whisked away by a tall dark stranger who wanted them for himself. To be continued......
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    We met when PaintmePreppy was very young. She had dreams of being a Flyer in a trapeze act. When the Ringling Brothers came to town, I gave up my dreams of becoming an Endocrinologist and ran away with her and joined the circus. She moved up quickly and became the star attraction. As I was only able to find work as a Ring Toss Booth operator, our lives were torn apart. After all, a mere Carny doesn’t hold the prestige as a star trapeze artist. She soon came to the attention of Cirque de Solis and I was left behind, where I soon fell into an abusive relationship with the Bearded Lady.

I had lost all track of PaintmePreppy until I saw her here.

My heart soars.
  • Arabian♥Breeze
    Options
    Inspirational

I think you missed the OP.

Anyhoot.

Your story: You're a princess who wishes she could lead a normal life and gets wisked away by a hottie with a lamp and a rug.

Oh wait, that sounds familiar...

fixed it... was editing it and someone commented before i could finish so i hurried and said inspirational while i was editing it hahaha because it was a female then a male above my comment. Anyways guess im just not creative..MFP needs to make it so we can delete comments

ANYWAYS good one on me though hahhaah
  • Ashalena
    Options
    We met when PaintmePreppy was very young. She had dreams of being a Flyer in a trapeze act. When the Ringling Brothers came to town, I gave up my dreams of becoming an Endocrinologist and ran away with her and joined the circus. She moved up quickly and became the star attraction. As I was only able to find work as a Ring Toss Booth operator, our lives were torn apart. After all, a mere Carny doesn’t hold the prestige as a star trapeze artist. She soon came to the attention of Cirque de Solis and I was left behind, where I soon fell into an abusive relationship with the Bearded Lady.

My heart soars.

let's get married :tongue:
  • ma34113
    ma34113 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Kept sleeping newborns cool by fluttering her eyelashes until she was whisked away by a tall dark stranger who wanted them for himself. To be continued......

4hardman.....you had a terrible high school experience that landed you with that nick name 4-hard-man...but since then you have come to own it and be proud of it...lol
    Options

My heart soars.

OMG. I got my laugh of the day from this one!!
  • ma34113
    ma34113 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    4-the-hard-man...lol my bad missed the "the"
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    ma34113 - Entered the witness protection program after testifying about your neighbors art & rare bird smuggling operation.
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    ma34113

A beautiful princess from the U.S who has the desire to be a movie star..
    Will become famous and TOTALLY take the world by storm! x
  • Ashalena
    Options
    Cannibalistic: Bringing her inner beauty outside. She knows shes beau-ti-ful, it show's through her smile.
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    AshDhart - Becomes a chat show host! x
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    sarahlucydaynes26: Was found after being missing for 4 years after a kindergartener saw her picture on a milk carton in Bald Knob, Arkansas.
    Options
    PaintMePreppy- Was born into a royal family just off the coast of *coughsNotgoodwithGeographycoughs* and was brought up receiving only the finest things in life. Eventually, she got bored with her lavish lifestyle and thus left----bot not before appointing a mere commoner as the new princess.
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    diswiddlepigg: Has the ability to transform between human and canine form. Caught in this photo in a rare moment of duality.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    torch bearer for olympics 4 times.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    sarahlucydayn, diswiddlepigg, CannibalisticVegetarian and rileamoyer were all hostages of the kool-aid cult whose commune got raided here in Arizona last year… they are only now able to drink kool-aid again without having vivid hallucinations of Harvey the giant rabbit singing “Oh Tanenbaum” in Jimmy Stewart’s voice.