What is your ideal weight?

Options

Replies

• Metsfn4life
    Metsfn4life Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" currently weigh 145. My goal weight is 138. I have no boobs, but def. want to keep my but and hips.
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and currently 131. My goal was 125 but I think I'm happy where I'm at right now. I don't have any curves so no worries there. Think I may be paying for some soon. :wink:
  • Kdingo
    Kdingo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm just being a little nosy or let's just say I'm interested to know....What's your ideal weight? Please add the height along with it. Do you want to keep some curves? Are you not really concerned about the curves and just want to feel and look good? Do you just want to be skinny?

If you're not afraid.....please post!!

As for me, I am currently 5 ft 6 in and weigh roughly 165 lbs. I started at 172-173 and my ideal weight is 150-155....but I don't want to lose curves so I'll see as I progress if that changes.

5'0 I weight 116 now and my ideal is 105. :smile:
  • LovelyMumOf2
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 9 in and would like to be at 170-180. That is what I was before I got pregnant. I used to think that I was SO FAT back then (i was 16 years old. anything other then "anorexic" was "fat".) and now looking back on it, i looked so good! ultimately I may try to get to 155-160 but I think I'll really be happy at 180ish and I'll maintain that for a while and then re-evaluate a little

ETA: I've always been curvey, even in my "skinny" days. Big boobs and a "bubble but". I'm not sure that will ever change, but if I do happen to lose some of the curves, I'll be OK with that! :smile: I'm just tired of being THIS size.
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    I am 5'9 I'd love to be 130....but **** son I'd settle for anything under 200 right now.
  • shevyface
    Options
    5'6 and 181 lbs right now but my goal is 140 lbs by shorts weather :)
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    When I had more muscle I would say it was 175-180-ish. Now that I'm not training 20 hours a week if I want to look that lean I'm thinking 175 or less?
  • georgia98_98
    georgia98_98 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am currently 5 ft 7 in and weigh 248 lbs. I started at 259 and my ideal weight is 150-155....but I don't want to lose curves either.. I think I will b HAPPY at 165-175...
  • bkcoakley
    bkcoakley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 8 1/2" and weigh 167 lbs at the moment. I'd like to be down around 150 lbs, but I know that will be a struggle. Seems like the closer I get to my goal weight, the more of a struggle it is to lose weight....Anyway, not worried about curves - my boobs aren't going anywhere and my booty, well - if anything I'll have to do more squats to keep the rear view looking good.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    I'm 5'8". Current weight is 145. I don't care about how much I weigh. My goal is to be tight/toned/rock solid.
  • N_BEAST_MODE_24_7
    N_BEAST_MODE_24_7 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    6'0...my ideal weight is 205-210
  • Scoobies100
    Options
    110 pounds. I am 5,3.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I'm right about where u are. 5'6" started at 195 (not my high weight) I haven't been under 150 since jr high school so I don't know what that looks like. At 150 I feel & look good & can wear 10/8. That's my goal weight.
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2", and i'm aiming on getting to 170lbs. i'm short and stocky, and just want to be comfortable! 8lbs to go! i may re-evaluate it when i get there. i'd like to be a good size UK 14.
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Ya know im reading these and so many at 5 ft...my height and their goal is WAYY lower than mine. I was thinking 125....i suppose ill make that decision when i get there. I am not interested in being built like a little boy with no curves so who knows. lol. :happy:
  • worldhurdler
    worldhurdler Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0" and currently around 163lbs. I think I'd like to be between 150-155, but I'll mostly be going off of my BF%. I'm playing around with my diet and exercise to see if I can't get my hip measurements to drop 1-2"...
    I've always been hourglass-shaped (just slightly heavier on the bottom ;-) so not really worried about losing my figure. I've always had a narrow waist so as I slim down I still look proportional.
  • hkasel
    hkasel Posts: 69
    Options
    5'6. I want to get back down to about 130lbs.
  • keldawm
    keldawm Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and 118. I would like to be 115. I have a very small frame. Don't worry about curves because I have never had any, even when I was 125 - 130 pounds. Everything goes straight to my belly.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    190- 200 lbs..
  • Crystal_R84
    Crystal_R84 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5...currently fluctuate 128-130 but mainly 130. I would love to be 125 but don't think I am made to be 125...I am shaped like an hourglass so curves won't be leaving either way! lol