What is your ideal weight?

Options

Replies

• countrylove71989
    Options
    My ideal weight would have to be 160-175. I don't have a small frame, I am big boned and have some muscle... Just my stomach is my issue.:smile:
  • HollyStocking
    Options
    I am 4' 11. I am at 126 pounds right now and want to get down to 110. My boyfriend likes a bit of curves and I wouldn't want to look like a stick figure. *remember ladies god wanted us to have boobs and a butt.
  • wreath7
    wreath7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I weigh approx. 135. Ideally, I'd weigh 115 or 110 again.
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and have an ideal weight of 187 pounds. Yes, you read that right. I use a formula to estimate ideal weight based on maintaining the current lean body mass and achieving a goal body fat % and because I lift heavy and have a lot of lean body mass (muscle, bones, organs, water, etc.) I have a higher goal body weight at my current lean body mass of 167 and goal body fat % of 10%. Yes, I know that is low % for most but I'm planning to compete in body building competitions so that low is necessary. :wink:
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'11'
    Currently: 165, 8%BF
    Ultimate Goal: 180, 6-7%BF
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5', and hoping to get down to 125-120lbs.
    Can anyone give me feedback on this? I'm 22, and 120lbs is a healthy weight for me, but just today I received "negative comments" about losing 14 more pounds (I'm currently 134), but these comments are coming from my "bigger" friends,
    is anyone my height, looking to lose around the same?
    Ideally I'd like to be TONED, and if that happens with some heavy lifting (which I plan to do) and I end up at 135lbs, but with a healthy, lean body, then I'm fine with that, but really 120lbs to me sounds perfect...
  • Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 0 and my ideal is 100lbs, I'm not worried about losing curves because no matter what I seem to do my boobs aren't going anywhere lol

Hahaha..Boy can I relate!! I am also 5 ' 0". My current weight is 130 and my healthy body weight is 125. I am hoping to get there some time soon, but whatever I do my boobs don't seem to want to o anywhere...oh well.....
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I'm 5', I weigh 111.
    My ideal weight is whatever I weigh when I get to 16% BF. I might lose or gain, I don't know.
  • sarahlovestorun
    sarahlovestorun Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and currently 124.8 (I like to be specific! Every tenth of a pound counts! I am not 125!!) and would like to be 113.
  • lindalou0703
    lindalou0703 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am 5' and 123.8. I am happy with this weight.
  • MissNothing130
    Options
    I'm 5'10.5" & my goal weight is 130lbs. My dream weight is 118lbs but I doubt I'd ever get to that & if I did, I'd probably get so much crap for it so I'll just aim for 130lbs for now & see how things go. :)
  • mrzpeep1
    mrzpeep1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm not really sure what weight. I am 5'5' 190lbs but I have bigger boobs so I don't know how to calculate, I wear 12/14. I would like to get back in size 10 jeans
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am 5 foot 2. I'd like to be 54kg, which is 119.05lb.

However, I'll take it to where I feel comfortable with my body, as I've always been around 180, and looking back at pictures from when I was 165, I looked thin. So I'll take it slow and decide as I go.

But I'd love to weigh that much. =)
  • GiygasDestroyer
    GiygasDestroyer Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and my last weigh-in was at 175. I have a the build of a larger Mesomorph. I'm aiming for a fairly muscular 140. I would settle for a thin 130-135 with curves. For me anything is better than 175 at this point. I don't feel like the numbers is super important in the long run, its just if I feel good and partially look good.
  • progresseeker2311
    Options
    welllllll glad you asked.

I'm 5'6 (and a half) at my smallest I weighed 170 in like 10th grade. I was small (size 12), but was still teased (accused of being sexually acive) for my weight because of my age. I had hips, thighs, boobs, ya know, something most 10th graders dont have too much of :smile: I grew up and realized having an hourglass shape was nice. so I set my goal weight to 160 because I still want my curves and I need (well, want) to be in a size 10. I NEVER wore a size 10 before, but I also NEVER exercised back then.

So, I really would just like to see how small I can get my mid section becuse I know the rest will follow suit on its own. I love hourglass shapes so why not see how good I can make mine look ya know? just wherever the wind blows me, but I gots to keep the thickness a lil bit cuz my man likes it :wink:
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I don't know my exact ideal weight but I reckon somewhere around 130-135. I don't want to be super skinny. I still want my curves! I'm 5'1'.

I'm the same height and feel the same way. I'm at 139 right now and I’m pretty happy. But I think 9 more pounds would be best. I'd be really happy! :) Then I want to tone up my tummy so that it looks good in a bathing suit. :)
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and 150 lbs... I guess my ideal is around 145 lbs. I have a large, muscular build, and that's what my body naturally defaults to when I am treating it right. I don't care too much about the numbers. I have lost some of my curves, but I don't really care either way. As long as my body is healthy I don't care too much what it looks like. :flowerforyou:

edit: Wow, there's a lot of 'i don't care's' in there. LOL.
  • xmusicxlovex
    xmusicxlovex Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" so about 135-140
  • hadapurpura
    Options
    I'm 5' and I weigh 151 lbs. right now. I want to weigh, ideally,110 with toned muscles.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    135-140 pounds but I want very noticeable curves this time... Last time I was 135 pounds I looks stick thin with very little curves :( .. So I hope this time I have a very very nice figure when I get there!