What is your ideal weight?

Options

Replies

• flyawaybyebye
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and currently just under 112. I think my ideal weight is 120, but anything from 110 to 130 is probably fine for me.
  • RachelRunner78
    RachelRunner78 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    33 and just under 6', would like to get back down to 155-160. Even at that weight I won't go under a size 10/11 {HIPS! lol} so it's all good. :smile:
  • cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and I started at 204 and am currently 161. I want to be 130 or a shade under depending on how I look. I just want to be toned, tight, and on the thinner side but not skinny. I have HUGE thighs so no matter what, even if I got underweight I'd still have 'em. Although I'm sure by the time I'm 145 my tummy will be perfectly flat. It'd just be nice to be able to wear shorts someday.....:grumble:
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5" and my ideal weight is between 135lbs to 145lbs. Right now I'm just shooting for 145lbs, then I'll reevaluate my goals depending on how I look and feel. I started the journey at 205lbs and I'm currently at 175lbs.
  • Mailaaa
    Options
    I'm 5'2 :( I wanna get down to at least 55kgs!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I just want abs and a defined back xD Weight ehhhh don't care about as much

I'm 5ft2 - 5ft3 and 120 pounds currently. I didn't want to go under that :( but in order to get my abs to show through I am thinking I will have to be under 110
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently weigh 155.7. I want to get down to 145, and stay between 140-150 for the rest of my life.
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    Im 1.68m and I'd like to weigh around 65kg. Its hard for me to get involved in these kinds of discussions cause I'm always back and forth converting measurements. I haven't weighed that in forever - since I was still a teen growing. My lowest out of school was about 66kg and I looked amazing back then.. Well amazing in the 'I didn't lift weight sense but still played a ton of sports'.

Converted.. I think that makes me 5''6 and 143lb..
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm just being a little nosy or let's just say I'm interested to know....What's your ideal weight? Please add the height along with it. Do you want to keep some curves? Are you not really concerned about the curves and just want to feel and look good? Do you just want to be skinny?

If you're not afraid.....please post!!

As for me, I am currently 5 ft 6 in and weigh roughly 165 lbs. I started at 172-173 and my ideal weight is 150-155....but I don't want to lose curves so I'll see as I progress if that changes.

I'm 5'5" tall with a goal of 16% body fat. According to this nifty little handy dandy calculator on Tom Venuto's website, it says that my ideal weight is somewhere in the 115-125 range.

At my lowest weight of 128, I was still unable to see the muscle definition that I was looking for, so more than likely I will be around 120 or so. My ticker has the goal at 115, but I don't know if I will get there. I just set it low so I wouldn't have to change it later on, lol.

I want a lean, athletic body with low body fat so you can see the muscles that I am working hard to get. I don't care about "curves" other than those which are natural, not caused by smooth fat deposits. I'm over that.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    33 and just under 6', would like to get back down to 155-160. Even at that weight I won't go under a size 10/11 {HIPS! lol} so it's all good. :smile:

My mom is also 6' tall and she wears size 10. She actually feels better at size 12, and when she loses more weight to get into an 8, she just looks too skinny.

A size 10 on her looks like a size 4 on me!
  • gentsevetzak
    gentsevetzak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I don't know, i've never been happy with my weight, wasn't exactly fat as a teenager but still quite chubby.
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I've done everything I can to get as much water off as possible but weight won't go lower than 147lbs... so how do I know if thats the weight my body wants to stop at? ... if its decided its comfy there how do I get past it cos I want to lose another 18lb and 2lb of them before xmas day?

so what happens if your body's ideal weight is not the one you want to be?
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    LOL OP, You are exactly my ideal weight. :D I am same height, you are at my goal weight. My ultimate possible goal weight (being my muscular self would be pretty incredible) is the same as yours. 150! Crazy I think :D You look amazing.
  • rockabillymama
    rockabillymama Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    i'm 28 5'5" and 3/4" it says i should be between 114-and 155 for my age and height. I'm at 147 I need to get to like 120, but it feels like I'm going to be stuck here forever!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' with a small frame. I'm 117 and my goal is 105 right now. I'm happy with a higher weight if I'm heavier from muscle and leaner. I was about 95 when I graduated from HS with minimal muscle (no athletics for me then) and no hips. Lol, I remember wanting hips. Sigh. So, I believe 105 may be a reasonable goal.
  • rajivdubey
    rajivdubey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11" and 175 is Ideal I am at 165 now (started at 196).
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and my ideael weight is 125. 9lb to go! I could go for 120 but think that may be too much.
  • Hi, I am 5ft4" (163cm) and my starting weight was 95kg (209.43pounds)... My current weight is 89.9kg (198.19pounds) but my goal weight is 65kg (143.30pounds). Once I get there (or close to) I will reconsider what my goal weight is Maybe even be a bit heavier due to muscle!!! =D I can't wait =D
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    5'4 with a 120-125 goal weight. Its right in the middle of the healthy range. I reached my first goal of 135 and I feel like I still have some work. My belly is still here so I'm focusing on strength training to build muscle definition and burn this fat. My bmi is still about 20% and id like to be closer to 15%