What's your ideal weight?

Options

Replies

• taradeclan
    taradeclan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 ish.....I am working towards 145 and wouldn't want to drop below 140.
  • littlemissshowoff
    Options
    I'm 5' pretty much exactly. I'm currently 132lbs but ideally would like to be 120lbs.
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    As for me, I am currently 5 ft 6 in and weigh roughly 165 lbs. I started at 172-173 and my ideal weight is 150-155....but I don't want to lose curves so I'll see as I progress if that changes.

I am the same height and aiming at 147 - 152 - as a maintenance range.
  • mew711
    Options
    I'm 5'5'' and my ideal weight is 120lbs
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Hey There, I am 5'10 and currently between 163-165. I used to weigh about 150 and striving to get back to that. My body has changed since I work out, so we'll see what's realistic...and yes I like my curves so I can't really complain...rather be fit than skinny and remember muscle weighs more than fat.....thank god, lol!
  • mgaither
    mgaither Posts: 115
    Options
    I'm just over 5 feet tall....let's round up to 5' 1"!

Current weight: 113
    My goal: 108

More importantly....body fat goal of 21%
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 with a small frame so anything between 106-110 (depending on muscle) I feel pretty good. Most importantly i like to keep my body fat around 20-21%
  • Kelly_2013
    Kelly_2013 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my ideal weight is between 125-130. I was 145 and I loved being that size! I looked great and had curves... but my ultimate goal would be between 125-130
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I'm one of those unfortunate body types that refuses to be "curvy" at all. I don't think I look "boyish" - I definitely have hips and a defined waist - but at my starting weight of 120, all that was in my belly. I'm mostly trying to teach myself healthy eating and exercise habits, but right now at 109, I think my ideal weight is just over 100lbs. I'm 5'5".

I'm the same way, some people my height at 120 look great, I look squishy.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my ideal weight range is between 104 and 135 lbs. I would be happy to get to 150 at this point. I started out at 284lbs, so I have well over 150 lbs to lose in order to get to my ideal weight range. My major goal for 2012 is to get under 200lbs. I haven't been uner 200lbs since college! I've been overweight since I was 14, so I don't even remember what it was like to be a "normal" weight. I am actually kind of scared to lose weight.....but I'll get over it, I'm sure!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and my current weight is 168.. I'm shooting for 150 as of right now, but my ideal weight would be 140-145 (I weighed this when I was active duty AF)... Once I get to 150 I want to maintain it for a few months then try to get to 140-145...
  • Aprillsmith
    Options
    I guess I'm just being a little nosy or let's just say I'm interested to know....What's your ideal weight? Please add the height along with it. Do you want to keep some curves? Are you not really concerned about the curves and just want to feel and look good? Do you just want to be skinny?

If you're not afraid.....please post!!

As for me, I am currently 5 ft 6 in and weigh roughly 165 lbs. I started at 172-173 and my ideal weight is 150-155....but I don't want to lose curves so I'll see as I progress if that changes.

I'm also 5'6 but my ideal goal is 125. I am naturally curvy so I doubt very much if I lose these curves. I'm wanting to get back to my boot camp sexy
  • lisaelainee
    lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I really want to say what my goal weight is but scared people will put me down.
  • Aprillsmith
    Options
    I really want to say what my goal weight is but scared people will put me down.

I highly doubt anyone will put you down. Each person has his/her own personal goals though if your goal weight is 80 lbs that is reason for concern but NOBODY has the right to be judgmental of anyone
  • SeaSiren1
    SeaSiren1 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", my goal weight currently is 125, but will go up as I add more muscle.
  • lisaelainee
    lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 88 lbs or a bit higher.
    I want to feel good about me and I'm only 5"2 and people have told me that I wouldn't be too skinny.
    I'm 17 years of age also.
  • fitJoce
    fitJoce Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I'm actually posting this. I'm 5'9, and I'm currently at 147. I am at a healthy weight but I'm not where I want to be body wise. I'd love to lose about 10 more lbs, but I'm also trying to build muscle so that I'm not skinny-fat. So pretty much for me at this point the magic # is unknown because I'm looking for results in the mirror now and not necessarily the scale.
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I'd like to be 130lbs..any less than that and my face starts to look gaunt, not a good look, plus I still like to have curves, just in the right places!!
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11 and my ideal weight is 155 lbs, but have been told should be around 148 lbs; we will see.
  • jcrafton615
    jcrafton615 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm almost at the exact place you are. I'm 5'4'' (and a half) and at 167 right now. I used to weigh 235! The best I felt in my life was when I weighed 145 in high school. I'm working hard to get there! I'll always be curvy; it's in my genetics, so I'm not too worried about getting skeletor-like.