What's your ideal weight?

Options

Replies

• csamoska
    csamoska Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and weigh about 120, I would like to be done to 115. That is my goal.
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    i would be happy to have an end result of 145.

my exhusband once told me i should be 109. how it took me 10 years to leave his *kitten* ill never know...*shakes fist at the sky*
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and my ideal weight is 160-165. BMI of course does not agree, and neither would a doctor most likely.....I still have some pudge on me (a bit of a tummy, definitely no six pack) but it's a weight I am very comfortable at. At that weight I still have curves and a very athletic looking build, just a lot smaller and more proportioned. Now.....I just need to get back to it.
  • justamyagain
    justamyagain Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3.5", and started at 206. I am currently 179, and am shooting for 135. I have a large frame, and am pretty muscular, so anything smaller than 130 people ask me if I'm sick. Lol. I LIKE being curvy, and am worried about losing them.
  • StephanieDJL
    StephanieDJL Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'2 & my idea weight is 160 but as I've never been thin I have no idea how I'll look at that weight so it may change!
  • tdunn365
    Options
    I'm 5'6", currently weighting 160. My ideal weight is 145, but, in all reality that may be a little difficult to maintain...so, 150 is more realistic goal. Typically, my curves aren't appreciated by me, but, I'm learning to accept them...
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Im 5ft 8 and my goal is between 126 and 130 pounds
  • killingtheantagonist
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and my goal weight is 145ish. But if I feel comfortable at a weight that's a bit higher then that's where I'll stop.
  • true2texas
    true2texas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and ideally my weight is 120; realistically, IMHO, it is 140. This is my first week using myfitnesspal.com and am hopeful that I will reach my goal by April 2012 =o)
  • Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    5'4 ideal weight 130. 40lbs to go
  • wendyw8
    wendyw8 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I don't have an ideal body weight I just want to get rid of all my flab and feel sexy, I weight 135 right now and I am 5'3"
  • anzabeth
    Options
    My highest healthy weight is 145. My current weight is 173. My goal weight is 135. But in my heart of hearts I think I'd like to weight 125, but don't know if that is realistic.
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    To be honest, with as much weight as I have to lose, I'd be happy to get to 160. I might have to re-evaluate then.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6", ideal weight is 120. Just 7 pounds to go.
  • shawneez75
    shawneez75 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and would like to be a happy, healthy curvy 150-155...I have been above 200 for 10 years and am now 186...I have a long journey ahead of me but will get to that curvey beauty in no time!!

Anyone want to encourage me to get there or need encouragement...add me!!
  • KacieHetrick
    KacieHetrick Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and currently 232 lbs. I started MFP in October at 266 lbs, my ideal weight is 150 lbs, I have medium bone structure according to the elbow breadth test. I want to keep my curves, I still have a long way to go but I'm driven! :) According to all of the charts online I should be at 120 lbs but I have DDD's and even before I gained it was DD so I'm thinking 120 isn't attainable.
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and started at 215lbs. I originally set my target for 145 because I've been overweight since I was a teenager and I hadn't expected to reach even that goal. Well, I flew by that and I appear to still be losing (I'm currently 134), so my ideal weight will be wherever my body decides at this point .... somewhere in the 120's maybe. Not terribly sure.
  • HavenIryxia
    HavenIryxia Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My original goal weight was 125. I am 5'5 tall right now. But I started thinking maybe I should go down initially to 120, and then work on toning, which will hopefully bring me up no more then to 125. I am currently at 134.6 so I have about 14.6 to go till my lowest goal and then I will begin to focus on hardcore toning. I started this journey in February at 184.4 so I am happy with my progress!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure exactly what my ideal weight would be. I'm currently 5'5" and my weight fluctuates between 150 - 155. I'm happy here but wouldn't mind dropping another 5 - 10 lbs. I definitely won't drop enough weight so that my curves disappear. I like being shapely.
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I`m 5`7 and I am the type to gain muscle really easily (and have a large amount of muscle under the fat), so I would ideally like to be around 150-160lbs. I`ve always weighed more than I look, and I got VERY sick in University and weighed around 140lbs, but looked horrific. So I don`t want to be that low.