What's your ideal weight?

Options
I guess I'm just being a little nosy or let's just say I'm interested to know....What's your ideal weight? Please add the height along with it. Do you want to keep some curves? Are you not really concerned about the curves and just want to feel and look good? Do you just want to be skinny?

If you're not afraid.....please post!!

As for me, I am currently 5 ft 6 in and weigh roughly 165 lbs. I started at 172-173 and my ideal weight is 150-155....but I don't want to lose curves so I'll see as I progress if that changes.

Replies

• Nutmeg90795
    Nutmeg90795 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My ideal weight is 150, :smile: im curvy to and i dont wanna lose my curves so i think that is a good weight.
  • stephanie_salvi
    Options
    I'm 5' 1" and my long-term goal is 120. 9 more pounds to go!

I should add that I started getting healthy almost exactly a year ago, at 193. Yuck.
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6. My goal weight is 145. That would leave me with some curves.

Anything less has previously left me with a boyish shape. Not cool. Not cool at all.
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Like you, I want to maintain a curvy frame. I'm 5'3" started at 215ish (eek!), but my goal weight is about 165. So far I'm having terrible luck losing, but hopefully that will change. Congrats on how far you've gotten! :)
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    If I could have it my way :) 115lbs . Would make me very happy. I use to be 105lbs and had two babies now I am 151lbs. But realisticly. 130lbs !
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and would like to be around 130-140. Definitely want to keep my curves, I think soft women are sexy!

I would like to add that this is all speculation since even at my "fittest" I was 160. Fortunately I have been blessed with a small waist and feminine hips so I can be smaller and still be curvy
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options

I gained 200lbs in the last 5 years but I was otherwise 140 the last time I felt fit!
  • cassieday
    cassieday Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and my ideal weight is 115. Right now i am at 121 and am pretty happy with it but at 115, i am rid of most of the rest of my jiggle. Any less than that though and i start getting into too-skinny danger zone
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    ))double post((
  • Andr1Kar
    Andr1Kar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and my ideal weight is 145-150. That would put me right in the middle of "healthy" on the BMI scale. I haven't been that weight since college! I have 20 lbs of baby weight left to go!
  • Natalie49
    Natalie49 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    120 lbs! CANT WAIT.
    Of course i want some curves. I want to feel confident, skinny and strong.
    It's all I want at the moment. :)
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    195-200, I think
  • Ashalena
    Ashalena Posts: 162
    Options
    I think you've got a great bod.

I'm 5'5'' currently 177lbs (down from 200lbs)
    wow, this is actually the first time I've ever told anybody my weight.

Ideally I'd like to be 140. I do want some curves (hoping the form soon!!) so my ideal weight may change, once i see more transformations happening.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,404 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I don't have an ideal weight, but my ideal body fat is 6%, but would be happy with 8%
  • tannerjared
    tannerjared Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am 6 feet tall. i started at 253 earlier this year before MFP. I am currently around 215 (haven't weighed in yet this week). My ideal weight is 175 but would be happy with anything as long as i am comfortable with how i look. I believe the way i feel about myself is so much more valuable than any number a scale can give me!!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I think I answered this on another forum :laugh:
    I'm 5'3" and would like to be 160ish, I used to say 175 and a size 14 but now that I am there, I want just a little more...
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" with a large bone structure and a good amount of lean body mass (current body fat is 23%). My goal weight was 180, my ideal weight is probably right where I am, which fluctuates between 168-170. I would be healthy and happy a few pounds lighter or heavier. As long as I'm healthy, that's where I want to be.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6", somewhere around125lbs is my goal. But mostly I want to be toned. I used to weigh that a few years ago but I was "skinny fat" like they say, so I want to be that size again but more muscle and less fat, which might mean that I'll weigh a few pounds more but I don't care about that. I have a pear shape so even when I'm thinner, I still have some curve to me.
  • skb32881
    skb32881 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and want to be around 160. I love my curves and definitely want to keep them!
  • aregensb
    aregensb Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm not concerned over ideal WEIGHT so much as I am over clothing size or measurements. My priority right now is to be fit. I have fat to lose (I'm 5'9" and about 165lbs... and believe me, most of it ain't muscle), but I want to build some muscle and become stronger during the process of losing the weight. I'm at a size 10/12 (American) right now and would like to get down to an 8 again (or even a *gasp* 6!) One of my big goals is to have some space between my thighs because for as long as I can remember, they've been touching (even when I ran cross country and did track and field in high school). It's not all about the scale! Take measurements too!