Have you met in person any of your MFP friends?

Options

Replies

• SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I haven't met anyone from my MFP friends yet... anyone want to come visit!? LOL

Sure! Wanna share a bottle of Vanilla Vodka? :drinker:

(:devil:)

I sure dooooooooo! :wink:
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    There are about 5 or 6 people in my friends list who I knew in person before MFP. As well, there are a few people who I know very well from other forums, some for nearly 10 years. I've never met anyone because of MFP, though I won't rule that out one day! The "random" folks I have friended here are awesome as well!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Not yet. Except the ones I knew before MFP. Rooftop party. My roof. Next July. You're all invited.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't join with knowing anyone, but I did get to meet one of my mfpeeps so far! It was so much fun! Would LOVE to meet more!! I'm here in NY if any of you are ever in my area!
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I've met two so far and I'll probably meet a few more at my next 1/2 Marathon.
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I have encouraged a few RL friends to join. I have randomly met people and it comes up that we both are on here in conversation, but I haven't friended them, lol.

The only MFP person I have met FROM here is my BF - we have been dating over 9 months now :heart:
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    yessssss. Like 8 or 9!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    Yes
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    I personally know 6 of my MFP friends.
  • JennLifts
    Options
    no, but would like to take them to the gym with me. It would be great to share our exercise routines and tips :happy:
    I have an extra 2 person guest pass for LA fitness in Boynton Beach FL, if any boynton beach pals are wanting to go? :flowerforyou:

I've taken ...3 to the gym with me. GREAT fun!
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    The only person I've met in person that is on here I knew before MFP. So nope. I haven't met any MFP friends.
  • JennLifts
    Options
    I have encouraged a few RL friends to join. I have randomly met people and it comes up that we both are on here in conversation, but I haven't friended them, lol.

The only MFP person I have met FROM here is my BF - we have been dating over 9 months now :heart:

OMG! That's SO cute!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    If everything goes ok with the parole board next April, I hope to meet a few.

lol, I haven't... I wouldn't mind meeting a few but probably in the gym. I see people here as GYM friends :)
  • rcrgirl84
    Options
    Have not met anybody that I met on here in person yet. My friend MK told me about this site and the girl I share an office uses it as well - so we remind each other to log our food.
  • rcrgirl84
    Options
    Have not met anybody that I met on here in person yet. My friend MK told me about this site and the girl I share an office uses it as well - so we remind each other to log our food.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I have met 2 of my lovely ladies... and will meet more than a few more in April - if not sooner.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    nope, except the ones I've already known and got them to join =) Not too many folks in the bay I see up on here =/

I'm in the bay area, too! & I also haven't seen many bay people on here.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    No yet but I will in July...WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!!!!
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I have met one NEW person, and I personally know 4 or 5 from places other than MFP.

But, like Kortney said... the Colorado MFP group is getting together in January, so I will meet a whole BUNCH of friends all at once!!!! Can't wait!
  • Strobins05
    Options
    If everything goes ok with the parole board next April, I hope to meet a few.
    LMBO!