Weight SIze Ratio????

Options

Replies

• aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Songbyrdsweet,
    I know you can reach your goal!! It's not unrealistic, and not focused on a number on the scale!!!:smile::noway: I, too, have a non-petite bone structure despite my height. My short-term goal is a size 6 pants, but would ideally love to get to a 4!!:happy:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    Options
    *sniff, sniff* still no one under 5 foot?

No......but the cleavage is working for me, Lynniebrat!!Drooling-Excited.gif
  • EBurnham
    Options
    Height: 5'3''
    Weight: 99lbs
    Size: 0,1, and 2 depending on the brand

I need to get some curves >_<
  • lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    4'11

203 pounds

size 18-20

44dd breast way to much weight on my chest

I need to find my curves
  • LaurenLibra
    Options
    5'9
    189.5lbs
    size 14-16 - bigger in the butt:tongue: damn hips/thighs:frown:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    4'11

203 pounds

size 18-20

I need to find my curves

Yay baby another super shawtie! Finally. :happy: I don't feel so alone.... and be careful whatyou wish for....someday you might miss your bewbs, I miss my bewbs, they are deflated 2 sizes and droop like someone let the air out of snoopy's nose. *sigh* It's a price I'll have to pay I guess. (unless I get a fat bonus and pump pump pump em back up again someday mwuahahahah).
  • amycakes812
    Options
    I am 5'2
    135 lbs
    size 4-6 in jeans and small or medium tops.
    Before I started losing weight I was a 16. :bigsmile:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I am
    5'7.5
    size 6
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I am
    5'7.5
    size 6

Hm...I think I'm an inch taller than you...145 hm, sounds good:drinker: just thinkin out loud is all:blushing:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft
    120.0 lbs (this morning)

The jeans i have on are a 5 but they are getting loose now, they are from Garage, have a size 3 in the same jeans, i'm trying to get in and almost there, well except for the length, will need to get them hemmed!!
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    I am
    5'7.5
    size 6

Hm...I think I'm an inch taller than you...145 hm, sounds good:drinker: just thinkin out loud is all:blushing:

It's not though.:sad:

I have alot of muscle (way more than the average female) but I need more of that and less soft.:frown:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    pounds 371
    height 5'8"
    top 28-30 women's
    bottom 24-28 depending on fabric and style
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I am
    5'7.5
    size 6

I have alot of muscle (way more than the average female) but I need more of that and less soft.:frown:
    ah I've seen your body chick, from the front and back when you had both views up....you're looking so healthy and hot Chickie:love::blushing: I'm amazed how you've transformed, no not amazed, proud of you for all the hard work you continue to do!:wink:

Yea & I realize others don't see the soft spots as you put it like we do and we are often times our own worst critic...but that isn't neccessarily always bad I guess, it can give us the kick we need at times too.:tongue:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    I am
    5'7.5
    size 6

ah I've seen your body chick, from the front and back when you had both views up....you're looking so healthy and hot Chickie:love::blushing: I'm amazed how you've transformed, no not amazed, proud of you for all the hard work you continue to do!:wink:

Yea & I realize others don't see the soft spots as you put it like we do and we are often times our own worst critic...but that isn't neccessarily always bad I guess, it can give us the kick we need at times too.:tongue:

Thanks FC. Truly.:heart:

It is hard for me to stop being a perfectionist and realize I will never be perfect. What is perfect anyway? I've accepted the fact that I am blessed with super muscles, a large frame and big feet and hands. LOL.....does that make me smarter?:laugh: I know I will will never be some little petite tiny thing and that I can actually do some serious damage to most men.:bigsmile:

Therefore.......I am happy to be me. I will accept myself as strong and not skinny.:drinker:

Thanks FC.:heart:
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    5'8"
    234lbs
    size 18

2010 - ?? lbs, size 6! :happy:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I am
    5'7.5
    size 6

It is hard for me to stop being a perfectionist and realize I will never be perfect. What is perfect anyway? I've accepted the fact that I am blessed with super muscles, a large frame and big feet and hands. LOL.....does that make me smarter?:laugh: I know I will will never be some little petite tiny thing and that I can actually do some serious damage to most men.:bigsmile:

Therefore.......I am happy to be me. I will accept myself as strong and not skinny.:drinker:

:flowerforyou: I would have never guessed you at a large frame but pics are different than in person of course but you look medium to me. Yup makes you way smarter when you have larger feet, I know cause I read it once on the internet and we all know if it's on the Net it has to be true!!:tongue:

OMG I'm like the world's craziest perfectionist myself...hm..tough being one of those isn't it? Because just like you said, what the heck IS perfect? Being perfect means you could never fail. But I still find myself doing the same thing as you going that perfectionist route, much better than it used to be though.:blushing:

Progress is good right?:huh: Right?:blushing:

FC:heart:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    I am
    5'7.5
    size 6

:flowerforyou: I would have never guessed you at a large frame but pics are different than in person of course but you look medium to me. Yup makes you way smarter when you have larger feet, I know cause I read it once on the internet and we all know if it's on the Net it has to be true!!:tongue:

OMG I'm like the world's craziest perfectionist myself...hm..tough being one of those isn't it? Because just like you said, what the heck IS perfect? Being perfect means you could never fail. But I still find myself doing the same thing as you going that perfectionist route, much better than it used to be though.:blushing:

Progress is good right?:huh: Right?:blushing:

FC:heart:

Exactly!

Nope...large frame here. I cannot touch my index finger to my thumb around my wrist. Not by a long shot....which explains why I don't like jewelry. It's like decorating an ape with dainty bracelets. Not that I like jewelry anyway.

I get alot of comments saying "WOW! You are so athletic!" or "Wow...you are so strong and cut, but I wouldn't want to be you." Jealous weak arses. Whatever. I like being able to kick someones *kitten*. After all, it's what I did for a living for 11 years. I won't let those skinny stick beyotches bother me anymore........I'd rather be me then their wimpy *kitten* selves anyday. Dats riiiiiight.:smokin:
  • lenece
    Options
    4'11

203 pounds

size 18-20

I need to find my curves

Yay baby another super shawtie! Finally. :happy: I don't feel so alone.... and be careful whatyou wish for....someday you might miss your bewbs, I miss my bewbs, they are deflated 2 sizes and droop like someone let the air out of snoopy's nose. *sigh* It's a price I'll have to pay I guess. (unless I get a fat bonus and pump pump pump em back up again someday mwuahahahah).

Ohhh my I needed that good laugh:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thank you soo much...No I really do dislike my tata's..They are way too big and never have been perky:laugh: :laugh: Its like the air has already gone out of them after 3 kids .......:laugh: :laugh: Thanks again for the good laugh...
  • lenece
    Options
    :laugh:
    4'11

203 pounds

size 18-20

I need to find my curves

We short people have to stick together:laugh: :laugh:
    SHORT.gif

short1.jpg
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Lenece,
    Just noticed your ticker- Way to go!!! You're an inspiration!!!:flowerforyou: