Last Christmas.. to this Christmas!!! (pictures!!)

Options

Replies

• frugalmomsrock
    Options
    You look beautiful!
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Great transformation You CAN tell a difference!
  • lindalou4850
    lindalou4850 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    u can deffinately see a difference.. you are beautifull and your boyfriends hair is different..LOL
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Wonderful transformation. You look great.
    If you don't believe me, then just check the smile on your boyfriend's face.
  • BenderFitness
    Options
    Are you kidding? There's a big difference! You look great! Plus you look more comfortable/confident. :) Great job!
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing!
  • chubiD
    chubiD Posts: 260
    Options
    Impossible not to notice the difference! You are gorgeous. Kudos to you hun!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Wow! Definately a big difference! Good for you. Plus, you both looks much happier in the second photo. Congratulations on your success!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jesscaponigro
    jesscaponigro Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look great! And you can definitely see a difference. Don't worry my husband wears the same shirt every christmas too!
  • veganMomto7
    veganMomto7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! We see the difference girl! You look great! I know you are proud of yourself as well you should be. Looks like you are going to have a Merry Christmas.:wink:
  • shit_to_fit2011
    shit_to_fit2011 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW. I hope thats the gift I'm able to get for myself next year. This year I'm 160-157 (flunctuates a LOT, weight will never be a non-issue for me) You look amazing and are an inspiration to me. :) I get far more motivated by girls like you than I do models! Thank you for sharing!
  • veganMomto7
    veganMomto7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thats funny.....mine too!!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, definitely can see the difference! You look amazing!! And funny enough your bf is wearing the same exact shirt as last year. LOL.. was that planned?
  • Shei0307
    Options
    You look good I'm the first one and more lovelier in the recent pic. Well done! :smile:
  • 16mixingbowls
    16mixingbowls Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    yeah I totally see a difference! your face is slimmed down, your smile is beautiful, and I love your hair"!!!!! funny about your boyfriend; mine is the SAME way!
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    huge difference! looking great!
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    You look fab! Your bf looks like the same guy with a different gf! lol
  • ljholmann
    Options
    Heck yeah we see a difference. You look gorgeous, not that you weren't before, but definitely gorgeous!!!
  • lauren0985
    lauren0985 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! and I am totally giggling about your boyfriends shirt, that is too funny!
  • vbuell997
    vbuell997 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look thinner in the second picture. I can see a difference.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!