Last Christmas.. to this Christmas!!! (pictures!!)

Options

Replies

• summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! You look great!! You are a beautiful girl.
  • gailashton
    Options
    AMAZING - you are a beauty queen. Good for you girl!
  • fitandhealthyplease
    Options
    You look stunning in both pics but congrats on the weight loss!! :D
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! :D

On a side note, may wanna help your boyfriend expand his wardrobe ;) haha
  • obolton755
    Options
    Thank you!! :) lol I totally know what Santa is bringing him this year!!! ;)
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    you can TOTALLY tell...great job...and im hysterical on the bf wearing the same shirt :) you are adorable!
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    You look great! You were quite pretty in the first picture too, but i'm amazed at how your facial features have changed. Keep up the good work!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great work!
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Great pics and totally Too funny that you sat in the exact same place and your BF even wore the same shirt! Yes sweetie...there is a Huge difference! You are definitely a very pretty lady but in the latest picture you look downright Beautiful! Weightloss looks fabulous on you!! Well done! You Should be Very Proud!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful..Congrats on you success..Keep it up:-)
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    massive well done ! You look amazing ! LOL at your boyfriend shirt things - i have simlar pics ! x
  • ckatastrophy
    ckatastrophy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! How could anyone not notice? WOW! Stunning!
    I had my 21yr old son look at your photos & his eyes just about popped out of his head as he said "WOW! She went from beautiful to absolutely gorgeous!"
  • queenovhearts
    Options
    Wow, your absolutely stunning. Is it just me or is your boyfriend happier in the second one, because your happier. Hope that's me next christmas.
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    Oh wow! Yep I can see a really big difference!!! You look fantastic my dear!!! Congrats on your weight loss!! :flowerforyou:
  • obolton755
    Options
    lol yeah we probably are both happier in the second to be fair... he knows how my confidence was rock bottom during the first picture... and it was probably having an effect on him... plus i should probably add the fact that night the picture was taken i came down with the MOST HORRENDOUS flu i have EVER had.. ill for like 2 weeks after it :( lol
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    merry christmas to you!
  • tikshapatel
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Well done!!! I hope I can do the same next Christmas :)
  • Broken_
    Broken_ Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Brilliant job, miss! You look sensational.

Merry Christmas!

:)
  • dreamtoned10
    dreamtoned10 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wow you look gorgeous!!! I noticed your boyfriend looked happier too, probably because he has a hot chick sitting beside him!!!! Seriously though you look so different, you are obviously such a pretty girl anyway, but in the 2nd picture you just seem more "content" and happier, and gorgeous!

xx
  • leoS8190
    leoS8190 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You Look AMAZING!!!! Congrats!! I am HOPEFULLY going to be doing this from this year to NEXT year. 2012 WILL be my successful year because I am so tired of failing at this weight loss journey! If anyone wants to add me, I would love to follow you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!