Last Christmas.. to this Christmas!!! (pictures!!)

Options

Replies

• TrekkerCynthia
    TrekkerCynthia Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference, congratulations!! And now you know what to get your boyfriend for Christmas, lol.
  • donni123
    donni123 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look SUPER. Hint Hint: Your boyfriend asked Santa for a new shirt for Christmas:-)
  • donni123
    donni123 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look SUPER. Hint Hint: Your boyfriend asked Santa for a new shirt for Christmas:-)
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Great job! Hair fabulous! Face radiant and much thinner!!! Well done! I am quite sure I have more than one of my husbands shirts I have seen in way to many pics! lol .......
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    you look gorgeous in both pictures, but your transformation is fantastic, well done..

as for your boyfriend's shirt....well, at least you know what to get him for Christmas, haha!!
  • VAMommyAgain
    VAMommyAgain Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    You REALLY need to give yourself more credit...you look soooooo different!!!! Fantastic! Now you just need to work on your confidence:flowerforyou: I'm not trying to be glib....you really put effort into saying that we probably wouldn't see a difference...claim it....you worked for it and you achieved it!!
  • zenwarrior77
    zenwarrior77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah there's a difference. Look at both of your smiles. Your man looks happy, and you look absolutely radiant. Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,615 Member
    Options
    I would have said boyfriend was sitting with a different girl! Wonderful job! Thank you for sharing. You look fabulous!
  • preciouss1983
    preciouss1983 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Yea I noticed right away it was the same shirt from last year. You look great!
  • preciouss1983
    preciouss1983 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Yea I noticed right away it was the same shirt from last year. You look great!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    You look great! Very funny that it was in the same spot...and same BF shirt! Is that his only "good" shirt? Great progress, young lady!
  • slimmingdownsteph
    slimmingdownsteph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    you look like anna kendrick!! you're sooo pretty!
    and great job on your success! (:

btw, i totally lol-ed when i saw the boyfriend wearing same shirt thing hahaha.
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    You look FAB!! well done! you definitely have a more confident smile i think, too! :) and i thought it was cute he was wearing the same shirt! lol
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    gj night to day difference!
  • Heather2784
    Heather2784 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I totally see a difference. You're pretty in the first one, but look GORGEOUS in the second one!! Awesome job :-)
  • janiner79
    janiner79 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow girly!!! Good for you! You were beautiful before, but now your cheek bones stand out and your face is more angular... Great job!!!!
  • omgzstef
    omgzstef Posts: 157
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job & congrats!! :)
  • nycnettie
    nycnettie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look so FABULOUS!!! I wouldn't even recognize you as the same person as last year, you look younger in the recent picture. I'm looking forward to looking younger with weightloss :o) At age 40 that's a plus ;o)
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • AriannaTiyen42
    AriannaTiyen42 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I think its a very noticeable difference! Way to go :) and lol on your boyfriends shirt. I didn't notice until I read your p.s.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!