If you could be hot for one day . . .

Options

Replies

• Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    CHRISTINA HENDRICKS....
    I WOULD SPEND ALL DAY DRIPPING IN JEWELRY AND BEAUTIFUL PASTEL GOWNS
    OBVIOUSLY THIS IS BECAUSE I'M DRESSED UP TO GO TO SOME FANCY THING WHERE I MEET UP WITH COMMON AND WE HAVE MIND SEX ALL NIGHT DURING THE CEREMONY AND THEN WE TOTALLY DO "IT" WHEN WE GET HOME.
    YEP....THAT WOULD PROBABLY MAKE ME SUPER HAPPY LOL
  • stcar
    stcar Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Marilyn Monroe!
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    nothing beats being me haha

every single person has the potential to be perfect but its matter of determination, dedication and mental vision of what they want to achive and what is in their mind the "perfect look"!!! i wanted bigger biceps started hitting them twice a week, upper pecs were slacking started doing incline fly and cable fly instead of decline bench n fly n so on to bring out the imperfections of the body n look... and if i was someone else i would have to sit there steering in the mirror for that whole 1 day figuring out what the imperfections are so i can go to the gym and fix them lol

I think this is the best answer
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I can't think of an actress or model who is not just skinny...I don't like skinny I like atheletic build so not sure who. Now I would take up an offer of ONE year of intense training and nutritional counsel etc then present myself at the end. Prance around...
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I just wanna be whoever Matthew McConaughey's baby mama is for a day. A day when he's home, of course :wink:
  • Fourmenandalady28
    Options
    Ryan Reynolds.... my wife LOVES him...ill bet she wouldnt be too tired that day :wink:

RODLLMBO.....bahhhhhhhhaaahhhaaa!
  • Fourmenandalady28
    Options
    Pamela Anderson.....awesome top! :)
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    America Ferrera ...she is hott!!!!!!!! :love:
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    It's a toss up between Mandy Moore or Megan Fox....and I would love to "run into" Robert Pattinson or John Krasinski. *sigh* :love:
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Dude wtf? You sayin I'm not hot?!

Lmao

Um, hmm, not really sure, have to think about that. Oh, maybe Angelina Jolie before she got too skinny.
  • chasfburk
    Options
    For just one day? I'd strip... The complete freedom and carnal objectivity would be absolutely liberating and validating...but just for one day.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly I would want to look like a hot- me! (And I will eventually) :happy:
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Ahnoldd back in the day

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Pictures-2.jpg
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Can I answer this if I'm already hot? :P

I want to be ciaobellakiss for the day....
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    nothing beats being me haha

every single person has the potential to be perfect but its matter of determination, dedication and mental vision of what they want to achive and what is in their mind the "perfect look"!!! i wanted bigger biceps started hitting them twice a week, upper pecs were slacking started doing incline fly and cable fly instead of decline bench n fly n so on to bring out the imperfections of the body n look... and if i was someone else i would have to sit there steering in the mirror for that whole 1 day figuring out what the imperfections are so i can go to the gym and fix them lol

Not sure susan boyle has potential to be perfect no matter how many curls / incline flys she does. That girl was beaten on and about the face with a large ugly stick

susan-boyle_hairy-angel.jpg
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm.... I would want to be me... just a better version of me.... And I would totally want to hang out with Johnny Depp and Mark Whalberg because they set my loins on fire!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Rocket... you're going straight to hell *LOL*
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Ahnoldd back in the day

Look like him n just go piss other guys off cuz they cant do **** about it bahaha
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Ahnoldd back in the day

^^^This is sooo unattractive to me. It actually made me throw up in my mouth a little.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Ahnoldd back in the day

Look like him n just go piss other guys off cuz they cant do **** about it bahaha

Yep, all ya need is his 57" chest, 32" waist and I beleive the arms were 23" but could be wrong. He said in a book he could set a glass of water on his clavicle ....