If you could be hot for one day . . .

Options

Replies

• EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    If I could be hot for one day...I would want to be at my goal weight, new make over, extremely gorgeous (like beyond beyond gorgeous, like rated over a 10 lol) ......Possibly going on my first date......

But I got a very very very very long ways to go :/

First date?

To clarify: first date as a single person!

O okay!
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    CANDICE SWANEPOEL.
  • agadoogirl
    agadoogirl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'd want to look like me but toned and fit. I'd like Miranda kerr's boobs though-I don't know what I did wrong when I breast fed but mine certainly didn't bounce back into position like hers seem to have done! I'd spend the day at the beach looking smoking jot in a bikini and surfing-not that I can surf yet but it's on my to do list :-)
  • kitten76
    kitten76 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would want to look like Jillian Michaels....she has an awesome body and she is beautiful both inside and out. A lot of people don't like her intensity when she trains people but I believe she does it for the best reason. I admire her for everything she does and everything she will do. My ultimate goal is to achieve her body look with all the muscle she has.
  • jaystacers
    jaystacers Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt want to look different, just be a few pounds lighter. my perfect day is hanging out with my kid.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I just want my pre-pregnancy boobs back. They were absolutely perfect!

I second that sentiment *sigh*.

Uhh same. And im only 19.. what a waste. =(
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Girl, I'm hot urrrday! :tongue:
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    megan fox.

just being honest my good citizens of the mfp :tongue:
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I am gonna say, I'll be me (when I lose all my weight) and run into USHER!! I love him :love:

have lunch, have a chat, then go DANCING!! and a kiss on the cheek......coz I'm married, I'm a good girl
  • jilers
    jilers Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Me 30 pounds lighter and without the aches and pains from age!!
  • JoshGouvisis
    JoshGouvisis Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    ....I'd be cool at the same time :glasses: LOL
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Lopez.. and I'd just waste the entire day admiring my backside in the mirror.
  • JulieBoBoo
    Options
    I'd just want to try on regular sized clothes all day. I don't actually feel comfortable getting sexual attention from people other than my husband but I would love to be able to walk into any store and find clothes that fit. Course at the end of the day I'd still like to have sex with my husband and see if my new slimmer size lends itself to more interesting positions ;)
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Lopez.. and I'd just waste the entire day admiring my backside in the mirror.

really? i always thought her butt is way too big.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I would want to look like Eva Longoria and walk around in my underwear all day.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I would want to look like Jillian Michaels....she has an awesome body and she is beautiful both inside and out. A lot of people don't like her intensity when she trains people but I believe she does it for the best reason. I admire her for everything she does and everything she will do. My ultimate goal is to achieve her body look with all the muscle she has.

She is AWESOME! I love how hard she pushes because she is so positive about it. She is a great motivator!
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    Adriana Lima. That woman is perfection.....plus I would love to be able to say I'm a Victoria Secret Angel. :happy:

your already hot
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Jennifer aniston.... hubbys crush & I think she's beautiful too
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be Radha Mitchell when she was in Pitch Black with Vin Diesel. She has beautiful arms and evenly shaped, natural breasts.
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    Me 30 pounds lighter and without the aches and pains from age!!

That would do for me too!