If you could be hot for one day . . .

Options

Replies

• zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Wait, wait....Why just for one day "hotness"?
  • Lauren38570
    Options
    I am already very hot but i'd love to meet Jesse eisenberg or jason segal and it would be great to run into an old enemy from back in 2000 that was very rude to me!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I would be the hottest version of me. I do just fine being me - I'd just need to be single for a day :devil:
  • appleshells
    Options
    My husband is in love with jennifer Anniston. I would love for him to look at me and be crazy about me like he is her.

Oh hell, I would settle for looking like anyone other than me.
  • shortandfeisty
    Options
    Jennifer Aniston
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    nothing beats being me haha

every single person has the potential to be perfect but its matter of determination, dedication and mental vision of what they want to achive and what is in their mind the "perfect look"!!! i wanted bigger biceps started hitting them twice a week, upper pecs were slacking started doing incline fly and cable fly instead of decline bench n fly n so on to bring out the imperfections of the body n look... and if i was someone else i would have to sit there steering in the mirror for that whole 1 day figuring out what the imperfections are so i can go to the gym and fix them lol

Awww thank you for this!
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Beyonce...or a hotter version of me....I'm working on it.
  • trentnivins
    trentnivins Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    if you could be hot for one day?

I think we need to change the wording of this to....
    One day I will be hot!
  • trentnivins
    trentnivins Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    if you could be hot for one day?

I think we need to change the wording of this to....
    One day I will be hot!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    For one day? I would be Kate Moss, and I'd go to an all you can eat buffet and make a total horking pig out of myself.

It would be worth it to see the tabloids the next day! :laugh:
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Too late. I'm already hot.

Me too!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    My man and I love running into our X's. We're a tag team. BUT, if I could be anybody, I'd say Mila Kunis and/or Natalie Portman. Mila because she's friggin' HOT and Natalie, because I just think she's the cutest thing (and she stopped that vegetarian **** didn't she?)
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Britney Spears
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Id have to go with Marilyn monroe back when she was Norma jean baker, or maybe Marissa miller.

But im stuck being me, so im gonna work at making a HOT ME!
  • dimpleschick
    dimpleschick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Can't think of anyone I would want to be than myself. I am a hot chick in a quiet sort of way. Took me years--decades to realize it. I might not look like it in my scrubs at work or after I've been diving, but I'm still a babe and always will be.
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Despite not being in my best shape, I still got it ;) If I were in the shape I WANT to be in, I'd wear the sexiest bikini I could find and strut my stuff proudly down at Crab Island (it's in the Gulf) and let boys oogle my goodies and DROOL. Then tell them they can look all they want, but they can't touch. That would bring me GREAT satisfaction. Not to mention how much I could see my husband gloating beside me, LOL!!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    If I could be hot for one day...I would want to be at my goal weight, new make over, extremely gorgeous (like beyond beyond gorgeous, like rated over a 10 lol) ......Possibly going on my first date......

But I got a very very very very long ways to go :/
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    If I could be hot for one day...I would want to be at my goal weight, new make over, extremely gorgeous (like beyond beyond gorgeous, like rated over a 10 lol) ......Possibly going on my first date......

First date?
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Okay so I've thought this About how I'd answer this myself. After giving my husband his "photo" gift for Christmas, yrs I know we exchanged early, I kinda like me. I'd want to tone and what not, drop 20 lbs. But I think I cam be pretty when I want. I'd love to run into my ex, which I'm not really sure why. I more want him to see how happy I am, not how I look but . . Then of course the "popular" girls. Crazy, they have all either gained weight or have multiple children and what they consider worthless men.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options

First date?

To clarify: first date as a single person!