Your age or older

Options
124»

Replies

• reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    My husband is 8 years older than me. Doesn't matter much since he has the maturity of a 12-year-old. :wink:

The same...
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Younger. I guess we are outcasts.
    My husband is 25 and I am 32. I think all this generalization about younger guys being irresponsible and immature is completely false and ridiculous. My husband is more mature, responsible and braver than a lot of men my age. We have an awesome relationship and I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I dont care I will date either younger or older. My only rule is that they cant be younger than my baby sister cause then I would just feel yucky lol. But other than that my first question on meeting someone is not How old are you its usually whose your favorite band lol
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Me -31 Husband-39. My exes were always older too anywhere from 5-10 yrs. I have dated a few younger men, but they seemed very immature, not saying they are all like that, but the ones i saw were. I liked my older man, he's gotten all the wild crazy stuff done with.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    My husband is 5 years older than me. That's just fine with me. :)
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Younger. I guess we are outcasts.
    My husband is 25 and I am 32. I think all this generalization about younger guys being irresponsible and immature is completely false and ridiculous. My husband is more mature, responsible and braver than a lot of men my age. We have an awesome relationship and I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world.
    High five!
    Glad I'm not the only one.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I would be VERY unlikely if I were to become single to be willing to date anyone... not only older... but even my own age... I'd say they'd probably need to be at least 5 years younger than me because of the complications of a woman having children at the age of 40 or above.

This is also the #1 reason I am against the whole "cougar" relationship phenomenon.