Sleeping with a bra on?(ladies only...I hope)

Options

Replies

• mortla
    mortla Posts: 73
    Options
    Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I honestly should do it all the time...after a child my boobs look like elbows!!! :laugh:
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    no, and I'm a 38G, I just can't do it...I've been so tired at times that I have fallen asleep with my clothing on, woken up and took of my bra and fell back to sleep. I have been trained to size women and make sure they have the right size on and even asked if it was necessary for women to sleep with a lil something on like a bralette or sports bra and was told no, though some women find it more comfortable to sleep with one on and that is fine, your not hurting them by sleeping with it or without it. It was a 4 hour training class with someone who has been working with boobs for 30+ years...and i gotta tell you with or without they are gonna sag...
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I sleep in a underwire bra,i can not stand the way it feels to not wear a bra
  • santamommy
    Options
    Ooooh, that sounds so uncomfortable. I try to take mine off as soon as I get home. And if it takes too long to get home, you might find me taking it off in the car. I have upset a number of other drivers and truckers by taking it off on the beltway :laugh: The girls need to be free at night!!!

:laugh: I have done the same thing! My house is a no bra zone..I hate the things...If I was small breasted I would burn every one I own.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    If I didn't have some support at night, I'd wake up with black eyes!! :laugh: :laugh: That being said, all of my nighties have built-in underwires, so I usually wear those. If I am only feeling the t-shirt for the night, I wear my underwire
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I've always slept in a bra, doesn't matter what kind. I know it's really weird but for some reason it makes me very uncomfortable to not wear one.
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Sleeping in a bra isn't un-comfy. I sleep in my normal under-wired bra sometimes, it helps to keep your twins from sagging if you sleep on your side or back.
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    My boobs are too big and I'm terrified of having them down to my knees, so it's a sports bra for me!! If I go braless, I wake up sore. Plus certain fabrics can rub you the wrong (or right way) if you get my meaning.
  • paigemarie93
    Options
    Sleep with a bra on every night since I was about 15. I have to have the girls supported at all times. But I have always had perky boobs. I don't know if it is directly related to that or not.

I think it's related. I do exactly what you do! We may be the only 2 ppl who do this :smile:

Yeah it is related, but some people are lucky & defy the laws of gravity without the help of sleeping in a bra.
  • PeekABooGirl
    PeekABooGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Oh heck no! I want freedom the moment I walk in the door!!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I wear a bra all the time I feel weird without one.
  • LeSsOvMe
    LeSsOvMe Posts: 117
    Options
    I'm nursing so I do. I would prefer not to though.
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    When i quit smoking 12yrs ago I was 135lbs I never did
    now... Back when I was a Triple D almost a E and 330lbs ....... YES I had to or i felt like i was smothering myself I needed that support....

now that ive lost over 150lbs at one point and now (cause of buying selling houses I gained some weight back) I still wear one off and on and a sports bra, im a bit smaller now not by much but I don't feel like im gonna smother myself or accidentally roll over on hubby and smother him or a cat lol
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Sleep with a bra on every night since I was about 15. I have to have the girls supported at all times. But I have always had perky boobs. I don't know if it is directly related to that or not.

I think it's related. I do exactly what you do! We may be the only 2 ppl who do this :smile:

Yeah it is related, but some people are lucky & defy the laws of gravity without the help of sleeping in a bra.
    i have never slept with a bra on and my boobs are preky...so no i don't think it has anything to do with sleeping in a bra...its the way your boobs are shaped
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I sleep in just a sports bra and undies the majority of the time. :)

I have a fairly large chest, so I generally sleep with something on top. It's super uncomfortable for me to sleep without some kind of support.
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Never anything with a wire, but if it's one of the t-shirt sports bras I often will go to bed with it one. It's just more comfy for me...don't know why.
  • paigemarie93
    Options

i have never slept with a bra on and my boobs are preky...so no i don't think it has anything to do with sleeping in a bra...its the way your boobs are shaped

That's what I said, but it's all to do with the elasticity of your skin.
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm 36E and I can't stand wearing one at night.
  • heddylyn
    heddylyn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Yep. I sleep in my old stretched out sports bras. Even after losing almost 100 pounds and not having much left in the boob department I still feel the need to keep them contained at night so I totally get where you're coming from!
  • babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    why would you sleep with a bra on? I never do. I only wear a bra when I'm going out. Save on laundry!