Sleeping with a bra on?(ladies only...I hope)

Options

Replies

• katsouth27
    Options
    I used to sleep with a bra on every night. I have big boobs and I guess it just felt better to have that support.
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I didn't used to, but I'm nursing now... and it gets ugly if I don't wear one to bed ;)
  • quiksandy
    quiksandy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I only do that when it's quite cold....like camping, or when the power went out this winter for 4 days in our house. It was worth it just to be warm. Otherwise, no way. Too uncomfortable.
  • shellyrulz
    shellyrulz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I don't wear a bra to sleep in I stopped doing that when I was a teenager. I make my daughter take hers off at night also and she just started wearing one.
  • shlottelac
    shlottelac Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    no, no, no! :happy:
  • witchywillow
    witchywillow Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    ive never worn a bra to bed, its nice to take it off at night and let them swing free lol but very religious about wearing one during the day :laugh: :happy:
  • piercedanatomy
    piercedanatomy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I pretty much wear one all the time, underwire or sports bra. I sleep on my stomach and it is not comfortable to have one going in this direction and the other fighting to go the other way. Plus I can not stand to have them touching my skin when I'm sitting (they don't sag just don't like that feeling). As far as wearing a bra to bed making them sag, don't believe that at all. My mom wore a G, all the time. When she saw the first plastic surgeon for a reduction he told her she didn't need one because they didn't sag. What a crock of SSSSHHHHH............! Forget about the muscle spasms, constant headaches, difficulty doing things she liked, and permanent grooves in her shoulders.
  • kirstand
    Options
    only when i've had a late night out and am too un-co to undress, lol! :drinker: ...or it's too freezing in my house to want to remove any clothes at all...
    a comfortable sports bra sounds ok, especially if you have large ones!
    :laugh:
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I can't sleep without a sports bra or atleast a tank that has a build in shelf bra other wise they get squished and it's just not comfy...
  • ginamaria724
    Options
    If I am home for longer than a half hour, the bra is coming off.

Hahaah omg I completely agree.
  • cmeripped
    Options
    I actually always did and still do. I have a softer cotton sports bra (no underwire) that I found to be very comfortable so I bought about 10 of them. Keeps the puppies from roaming the yard and getting stuck under the fence....I'm 106.5 lbs with 34d's....although okay to look at for some those things get in the way when sleeping...just my humble opinion.
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    it's free flying for me. Let the puppies off the leash!
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I DO THIS EVERY NIGHT. In my ridiculous reasoning, I think maybe it will help me stay perky in later years. I did once hear from a very non reputable source that if you never take your bra off, when do your boobs have a chance to grow? I am now past any growth there, I imagine, so bra on it is.

I just realized OP mentioned not an underwire... I always wear underwire. I wear one under my sportsbra when I work out.
  • Shannonnn92
    Shannonnn92 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I always sleep with a bra on, I think it's super uncomfortable not to for some reason... haha
  • decemberjewel
    Options
    If I'm spending a night somewhere, the bra is on. If I'm at home, the bra is off. I use to sleep with it on all the time but as I got older, I guess I just didn't like it anymore. :smile:
  • ajenquin
    Options
    32DD and I have to sleep with a bra or I wake up and they are sore
  • mswillems
    mswillems Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You are not alone... usually a sports bra...
  • blazeybug87
    blazeybug87 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    No chance... I am (well, was) a double E and when night falls it's time to release the hounds!!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    No - I enjoy giving the girls some freedom now and then and, since I have ginormoboobies (32DDD - FINALLY down from a 32G), the only time that is going to happen is at night.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Hmm I must be an odd one xD
    I sleep with an underwire t-shirt or pushup bra on

Solidarity!