Sleeping with a bra on?(ladies only...I hope)

Options

Replies

• Kittie_Kat
    Options
    I have some big boobs :laugh: and I always sleep with a sports bra otherwise when they are free it gets uncomfortable and pulls...idk I think it's more comfortable...haha
  • NikkiPsuedoDupuis
    NikkiPsuedoDupuis Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I go on and off with wearing a bra at night- mostly during PMS and when my menses occur ( breast tenderness) I wear a DD so the support helps to ease the tenderness I experience.

This LOL
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I can't sleep with a bra on.. Same with socks.. Some reason I just can't do it. I guess I feel constricted or something lol.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I sleep in just a sports bra and undies the majority of the time. :)
  • RMuske
    RMuske Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I suppose I am crazy too. I do not have a large chest by any means and I have to sleep in a bra to be comfortable. That or something contricting like a tight tank top. I am the only girl that I know in my close knit group of friends that does this... I even do underwires, doesn't matter.
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,627 Member
    Options
    Hmm I must be an odd one xD
    I sleep with an underwire t-shirt or pushup bra on

I do too! I am only a 34A so like the look of my fake boobs Padded VS bra! I don't find uncomfortable at all!
  • SparksFly460
    Options
    Even though I'm a 34DD for the life of me I cannot sleep in a bra.

I pretty much freelance it the minute I get home. Yeah my $60 Victoria's Secret Bras reaaaaally go far :noway:

But when it comes to gym time...it's a bra & a sportsbra...and a tank top with the built in chest support....& I'm still bouncing all over the place. My boobs do their own thing during Zumba.
  • dolphin9803
    Options
    No way! I can't stand to wear one longer then I have too! I have 38DD Amd they get sore if they are kept caged in for too long :embarassed: I also have to see a doc because breast cancer runs in the family so I have been told that to keep the glands functionally correctly to reduce the risk of breast cancer you should allow "the girls" to be uncaged for 6-7 hrs a day. Whens the best time to do that of course when you sleep :wink:
  • gailashton
    Options
    Gotta tell you - doctor says real or fake, big or small always wear at least a bralet to bed. it's good for the girls!
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Sleep with a bra on every night since I was about 15. I have to have the girls supported at all times. But I have always had perky boobs. I don't know if it is directly related to that or not.

I think it's related. I do exactly what you do! We may be the only 2 ppl who do this :smile:
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I only have underwire bras. So I sleep in those. I don't like sleeping naked or having my boobs move around when I sleep. They're big enough as it is, I don't want them sagging.
  • luvmybaby333
    Options
    I've slept with a bra on nearly every night since I was 10. I don't wear sports bras or sleep bras. I just wear my regular under-wire bras. I like to be able to roll out of bed in the morning and have these puppies supported.
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I sleep with a full support underwire. I always have. I swear by it though. I'm the only chick I know my age that has ZERO sag to her breasts. I'm used to it and feel uncomfortable without it. Anyone who says it's uncomfortable just hasn't given it a chance. I even wear an underwire bra under my sports bras when working out. I have larger breasts so I don't like to have them bounce or move around while working out or sleeping.
  • MellyMartinson
    MellyMartinson Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    If I am home for longer than a half hour, the bra is coming off.

I am the same way! I hate bras. If only I had perky nice ones I would NEVER wear a bra!
  • gonzang
    gonzang Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I sleep with either a loose sports bra or a tank with shelf bra. I actually like how bras feel. I'm on the busty side.
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    camisole with hidden support - v comfortable
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    I sometimes wear a bra, sometimes I don't. Any bra too, it doesn't matter. Underwire or not, it doesn't make any difference to me!
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    Nope, I look for any opportunity NOT to wear one! :laugh:
  • dsckrc
    dsckrc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    i would think the bigger you are, the more you NEED to wear something at night. i'm a 34D and i prefer a sports bra just to keep them in place. much more comfortable that way. my husband doesn't approve :wink:
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I sleep with an underwire bra on. My plastic surgeon told me to. :)