Options

Replies

• change_back
    Options
    Kid reporting in
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    31 yr old guy who has had some success checking in.

And I'm a runner.
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Right here!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I'm a guy
  • Rokwell
    Rokwell Posts: 143
    Options
    100% Man right here
  • SuperCork
    SuperCork Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I was kind of wondering the same thing! Sorta seemed like I'd walked into a Curves Fitness or something, ha

^^ Love this! I'm female but I have a unisex name and somewhat regularly get junk mail addressed to Mr. Also, at my last job, an elderly customer came in on my day off looking for the "tall hispanic gentleman". Eventually it was determined he was referring to me, even though I am neither Hispanic nor a gentleman--my employees got quite the kick outta that. D*#kheads. :wink:
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    <--member of he-man woman haters club
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Yep.. i leave the seat up.
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Lol deff not!! Dont need 50 cheer leaders! I need competition to drive me forward! N dont thinktheres a girl that can compete with my benchpress lol

I'm self motivated. You can keep the competitors. I'll take the cheerleaders. Ladies, feel free to tell me how awesome I am on a regular basis. :p
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    This is funny! But I do like it cuz now I get to look at all the fellas!! LOL

They only guy friend I have on here is my husband...hmm!!!
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Loads of guys in here! I would say its about 50 / 50 actually. Feel free to add me, but note I'm on maintenance / running fitness now.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    I haven't figured out what I am yet.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Manly man here.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    <---- Pee's standing up :drinker:
  • slacker80
    slacker80 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    <--- Add on (all are welcome) Would it help if I put my shirt back on?

funny thing about mfp, when you're a girl tons of guys 'friend' you...when you're a guy, not so much! lol

I like being nurtured at times, and the odds are greatly improved when surrounded by females. LOL

But really, I do try to add on males in efforts of achieving a balanced ratio. I'm a selfconcious person and so I would hate to think what a female thinks of me when she realizes that I only scoot about the forums fishing out all the babes or something. I enjoy the active individuals. It keeps me very interested and entertained and that's all that counts as we pursue "the same common interest"

I would just recommend to "both Genders" to just tag any type of little message along with request. otherwise it's just kind of creepy until they start talking.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Heya!
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Men crew checking in!

I thought the same thing when I joined a few months back.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    a person bearing an X and Y chromosome pair in the cell nuclei and normally having a penis, *kitten*, and testicles, and developing hair on the face at adolescence; a boy or man.

I stand to be recognized and pee.
  • jjjohnson31
    jjjohnson31 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Sorta seemed like I'd walked into a Curves Fitness or something

Anyone for another TOM forum posting? (Sorry, that was just mean).
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    Another man here... It's always good to get feedback from both sexes, but the ladies just tend to compliment more while the guys actually give facts that's beneficial. Not complaining though! Anyone wanna add me feel free, I think im pretty knowledgeable too.