What did you get your boyfriend for Christmas?

Options

Replies

• prencesskl
    Options
    I do that too... I have list that is now kept on my phone, and all year whenever he says I saw this cool thing, or I'd love this, or I need this, it goes right on the list, and I just pick things off for Valentines Day, father's day, his bday, and christmas. And he's always surprised I knew he wanted it because he doesn't remember saying it. He thinks I'm the greatest at getting him presents, and it's really that I write it all down lol
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Last year I bought my husband workout clothes and Personal Training sessions at a local gym. He has made great use and now I have a handsome looking hubby as a goodbag.

This year, I am still thinking.. In the past I have gifted him PJs/Lapdesk/Memory foam pillow. He already has a IPad, IPhone, etc. He would love get an additional flat screen TV (we have one downstairs) but I am afraid, he will get too hooked on to it.

I guess I will read this thread and get some ideas ;-) (I know I am a late shopper)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Just listen to his complaints or his conversations with you (or others) and look for clues! Guys are good about letting on to things the need/want and they don't even know it! :bigsmile:
    I've been trying this. He is the quiet one and I'm the talker in the relationship. I DID get one idea for him from this but finding it may be hard..
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I bought mine a hacksaw and $50 gift certificate to Canadian Tire, a chest that looks like a pirates chest to put his pictures and stuff in ( a manly hope chest lol), joggers, books, chocolate and that's about it
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I know he's asked family and such for hoodies. I may or may not get him one, he feels like he can never have too many. He's into Dexter-may get him some DVDS as I know he only has season 1&2, PS3 (most of the popular games), knives and guns-I would love to find him something cool. I really wanted to get him plugs for his ears but they are 1 5/8" and those are hard to find in stores rather than online.

He NEEDS shoes but I don't know that he would be happy with me buying some, :laugh:
  • igora_soma
    Options
    I've been with my bf over a year. This year we decided to do stockings and we set a $100 limit. I got him an electric shaver (thank god for black Friday!), chocolate coins (he loves them), other assorted Lindt chocolates, socks (he never has any good ones), a binder with a notebook inside and on the outside it says Name's Book of Ideas (he wants to create a startup)... I know I got him some other items, I just can't remember what :)
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    My fiance and I have been together 5 years now. I got him so trackie bottoms and a hoodie, a personalised mouse mat, some stupidly hot chilli sauce he wanted and some thermal socks as he works outside a lot :-)
  • jordanlell
    jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Me, tied up in a great big ribbon

707_500_csupload_35582709.jpg?u=352984408

and other things, but being as he is on here, I am not saying

Oh and we have been together for 7 years and married for 2 and a half

My boyfriend has been asking for this for Christmas/birthday/anniversary for pretty much the entire three years we've been together! But I tend to feel that it would make our tradition of opening presents with the family pretty uncomfortable, so I'm going with a copy of Paradisio that he's had an eye on that matches his copies of Inferno and Purgatorio(he's an English Lit. major and very picky about the "look" of his collection), and probably some sweatpants(because he doesn't have any and always steals mine!), and maybe a sweatshirt or something. I thought about getting him a nice jacket, because he's been talking about wanting one, but we haven't looked at any together so I'm not sure what style he has in mind.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Fossil Watch!
  • tattooedtwiin
    Options
    21 years together, we donate to each others favorite charity.
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    He's not my boyfriend we are just datingin. We been dating since May....got him a sweatshirt by Ecko that he wanted.
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    21 years together, we donate to each others favorite charity.

Now this is an absolutely fabulous idea!
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    22 seasons of The Simpsons, a chrome belt buckle that has out last name on it with leather belt, a chrome belt buckle with 4 handguns on it with a leather belt, a "Mr.&Mrs." ornament with our wedding date on it , fat green shoelaces and a Reese Pb Santa!
  • ellekay22
    ellekay22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    A PS3 remote, 'cause we use it as a media centre and I'm sick of using the controller. And another controller, 'cause if he's gunna play games I'd like to have the opportunity to play with him. And a 2 player game. And a book on pop culture. And a set of poker chip chocolates. And shaving cream.

Two years ago I got him "World War Z" and another book on how to survive a zombie attack with the movie "Dawn of the Dead" from 197whatever. I think he cried he was so happy. Weird. Men.

We've been together for 10 years, married for 8.
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Nook Color
    Body Fat scale (he wanted one)
    AAA membership
    gift certificate to a favorite restaurant
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Kindle touch, kindle cover, pocketknife, work shoes, slippers and the game, Minecraft. The Kindle is a surprise, he just had his stolen 2 weeks ago, so I replaced it.

Been together 9 years.
  • jbeauchamp1
    jbeauchamp1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I bought my husband the Nook Color Tablet, with cover, screen protector and car charger. Also bought him a leather jacket.

We have been together almost 12 years and will be married 7 years in January.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Been with the husband for 4 years, married 3.

Got him a sweatshirt from his old highschool with their football team logo on it.
    He's 32 but still reminisces about the old days back on the football team (he was the quarterback then went and played in junior college)

Now he lives here in B.C. and I ordered it from his highschool back in San Ramon, California.

I'm pretty excited about it, I know how much he loved it. And funny enough his mom just mailed us his old helmet about a month ago and he went apes**t about that so I think he's going to love the sweater.
    This is probably one of the more awesome things I've ever heard!
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    xbox 360 with the kinect (bundle), UFC xbox game & the movie 300
  • MadeInDR022
    Options
    Pistol permit. =)