Options
bbbbb33333
bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
Quinoa..... OK maybe not the worst thing, but pretty bad

Replies

• maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i actually like quinoa. but shark was NASTY.
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I like quinoa too! Worst thing I ate was a muscle, yuck!
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    marmite, or maybe it was vegemite? I think it's a European food. :sick:
  • xo_jewel_xo
    xo_jewel_xo Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Quinoa isn't bad, octopus is bad!
  • SeaSiren1
    SeaSiren1 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Durian .... I know people who love it (if they can get past the stench, lol)
  • nikki91950
    Options
    guacamole… and i love grits, to death, but i made them once and used milk instead of water (package said i could)…

worst mistake of my life.
  • worldhurdler
    worldhurdler Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Sea urchin. It was like licking a tide pool....
  • joelabro
    joelabro Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Lamb Tounge
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Morningstar processed soy based fake meat products (Franken soy). A lot of vegetarian eat this stuff but it is so processed it isn't really food anymore.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I like quinoa too! Worst thing I ate was a muscle, yuck!
    What muscle are you talking about?

The worst thing I can think of right now was frog legs. I'd try them again from a more reputable establishment, but these tasted like muddy fat. Or the chicken feet (I love chicken feet) that tasted like they had sat open in a refrigerator for weeks, absorbing all the odors.
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese.
  • madubil
    madubil Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Tripe. My mom is scottish- and when she made this when we were growing up- the entire house smelled like what I presume a boiling body must smell like, The taste is not much better either.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I don't know what brand it was, but soy hotdogs that I bought at whole foods several years ago. The first bite made me ill.
  • sunshineweaver
    Options
    Liver, Lamb ( I was tricked) and McDonald's Big Mac.. don't get me wrong the Big mac was delicious at the time but when I think about eatting that now it makes me want to vomit.
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Wow. You all are much braver eaters than am I. And I think muscle should have been mussell. At least I hope so.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Kimchee.
    Its a Korean cabbage dish with so much cayenne pepper its crazy. I just used my fork to push it to the side of my plate then take a bite of something else on my plate, but even the little bit clinging to my fork left a taste in my mouth that literally took a week to get rid of.:frown:
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Oysters ! Ew... I have had them a number of ways
  • EnufAlready
    EnufAlready Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Out of all the things listed the only thing I thought was horrible was tripe. Yuck it really was like eating a dishrag. and I hate milk.

I thought this thread was about the baddest thing I ever ate and I was already to post about that:

a DQ chocolate brownie delight. Chocolate icecream on chocolate brownies with chocolate syrup. I literally couldn't eat chocolate for months after. but I worked hard and eventually overcame it. LOL Unfortunately.
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    Sweetbread Taco - One bite was all it took.

If you have never heard of it, go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweetbread
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Really people? You guys just listed some of my fave foods, sea urchin, kim chi, muscle(tendon), lamb, tongue...
    I also regularly enjoy intestines :P

I don't like salted dried squid. I hate raw mackrel. Makes me gag.