Options
    Quick! Grab the prunes!

I don't have any calories left for prunes! :noway: :laugh:

I just gave you some virtual ones. Maybe your body will be tricked. :laugh:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Oh and you all will now call me THE QUEEN!! :laugh:

Princess madison jasmine stinkmiester says to me tonight your not mamma anymore you are now "the queen"

I was told I have to call her Princess Madison Jasmine I added the stinkmiester part! :laugh:

Hubs is either the king prince phillip or your majesty! She is a Bull in a princess dress!:bigsmile: :blushing:

Aww! That's so cute! I just get, "mama, I'm gonna bulldoze you!" Yeah. My 3yo thinks he's heavy machinery. *eye roll*

When T was born, my MIL asked "her" what her nickname would be b/c my neice is nicknamed "the princess". I was high on hormones & said, "Well, I guess T will just have to be the queen, then!" BWAHAHAHA!

Okay, off to bed. I'm sure you're all done with my pointless stories anyways. LOL

Nah, we love pointless stories, especially late at night. They get even funnier then. :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Well...this one time, at bandcamp.

:wink: Just kidding! I did, however, meet my husband at bandcamp so things got interesting. :laugh: We're such dorks.
  • loreeb18
    Options
    Quick! Grab the prunes!

I don't have any calories left for prunes! :noway: :laugh:

I just gave you some virtual ones. Maybe your body will be tricked. :laugh:

Virtual calories for virtual prunes? Now we're talking!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Heck yeah! They're the best! Guilt free!

Oh, and p.s. I managed to stay away from the GS Cookies. Why in the heck did I buy those things to begin with?! Stupid stupid.
  • loreeb18
    Options

:wink: Just kidding! I did, however, meet my husband at bandcamp so things got interesting. :laugh: We're such dorks.

Did you play the flute? :huh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Ummm...yes. Why do you ask? :huh:

:laugh:
  • loreeb18
    Options

Oh, and p.s. I managed to stay away from the GS Cookies. Why in the heck did I buy those things to begin with?! Stupid stupid.

I :heart: the do-si-dos, the pb sandwich ones. Mmm! I also like Thin Mints and the regular cookie ones with the GS symbol on them...Stop it! Cookies = :devil:
  • loreeb18
    Options

I just want to know what instrument your husband played? :huh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

I :heart: the do-si-dos, the pb sandwich ones. Mmm! I also like Thin Mints and the regular cookie ones with the GS symbol on them...Stop it! Cookies = :devil:

Listen to this shameful list. We bought 2 boxes of Carmel DeLites (somas to some of you), a box of Lemonades, a box of Thanksalots, and a box of PB Patties. THEN, I was at the grocery store & got all nostalgic for when I used to have to sit at the grocery store & sell unsuspecting people some boxes of cookies & bought a box of Thin Mints! WTJunk was I thinking?! Seriously!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

I just want to know what instrument your husband played? :huh:

He "played" the trumpet...which I broke his senior year. Oops!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    This ends this episode of the Sara, Lori & Sam Show...for reals this time. I need to go to bed before the boys wake up at 4am. oy.

Nighty night, girls! :heart:
  • loreeb18
    Options

Listen to this shameful list. We bought 2 boxes of Carmel DeLites (somas to some of you), a box of Lemonades, a box of Thanksalots, and a box of PB Patties. THEN, I was at the grocery store & got all nostalgic for when I used to have to sit at the grocery store & sell unsuspecting people some boxes of cookies & bought a box of Thin Mints! WTJunk was I thinking?! Seriously!

Wow. They've added since I got GS cookies. I've never even heard of some of them. Luckily, my cousin is too old to be a drug dealer...er, um, Girl Scout so we no longer have a supplier...er, um, Girl Scout guilting us in to buying.
  • loreeb18
    Options
    This ends this episode of the Sara, Lori & Sam Show...for reals this time. I need to go to bed before the boys wake up at 4am. oy.

Nighty night, girls! :heart:

Okay, night girls (and Andrew!) I just want you all to know I :heart: our black team!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    night all!!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Wow. They've added since I got GS cookies. I've never even heard of some of them. Luckily, my cousin is too old to be a drug dealer...er, um, Girl Scout so we no longer have a supplier...er, um, Girl Scout guilting us in to buying.
    :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Evening folks. =)

Sam-Sorry the weight it being stubborn and the cupboards are bare and your boss is a jerk. Your a great teammate and friend and if you have taught me one thing it's that for every valley we find ourselves in there is a mountain top just down the road. You've climbed alot of mountains to get here and I know the scale will move again.

Sarah- Man you are a busy woman lol.

Elisabeth (fitness chic)-You are hereby required to be an honorary member of this team. =)

Jeannie and Lynn-I LOVE TENNIS. been a long time since I have played. You guys will love it.

Tresa- Sounds like you really enjoy your dance class! I would love to do a class with Beth but the kids and work keep us sooooo busy. Want to know a scary confession that very few men would be willing to make..... I have 5 years of Tap and 4 years of Jazz under my belt. and yes dancing is GREAT excercise.

Roni- You should be getting a little suprise in the mail any day now ;)

Well it's just about time for me to head off to the gym. I will talk to you all later!

Peace out girl scouts!
    :drinker: :bigsmile:
    Thanks Andrew:wink::drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

Welcome, FC. Are you going to do the challenges with us too?
    Absolutely!! :drinker: :bigsmile: & thanks for the warm welcome!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Sam-Sorry the weight it being stubborn and the cupboards are bare and your boss is a jerk. Your a great teammate and friend and if you have taught me one thing it's that for every valley we find ourselves in there is a mountain top just down the road. You've climbed alot of mountains to get here and I know the scale will move again.

Tresa- Sounds like you really enjoy your dance class! I would love to do a class with Beth but the kids and work keep us sooooo busy. Want to know a scary confession that very few men would be willing to make..... I have 5 years of Tap and 4 years of Jazz under my belt. and yes dancing is GREAT excercise.

Peace out girl scouts!
    :drinker: :bigsmile:

So this is what I have figured out. Running really makes me feel better when I get stressed out! I just wish that I could get to the treadmill right when I get stressed out instead of having to wait hours. I jogged for an hour and five minutes and burned 700 calories!!:noway: :noway:

Thank you andrew for the nice words I might have cried a little.:cry: People always tell me that they think I am mean when they first meet me and I think it's because I'm not one to hide my feelings and if I don't like you you will know it and if you don't like me I could give a *kitten*!!! :bigsmile: :blushing: but then once they get to know me they really like me. :happy:

My hubs scary confession is that he is a theater geek. He played the dentist in Little shop of horrors and he would have had danny in grease if he didn't dance like frankenstien!!!:laugh: :noway: No he really does!

Check these pics out.
    http://www.flaglerplayhouse.com/photo-websites/lsh-website/index.html

Sam- Theatre Geek....lol.I was the ultimate theatre geek so I cant talk.. Shows I have been in....Funny Girl, Gypsy, Cabaret, Guys and Dolls, Man of Lamancha, Camelot, West Side Story. Chorus President in highschool. (8 different choirs). District, All-state and All-eastern confrence choirs. Music Education Major in college (Until I realized I hated teaching and dropped out. lol) Even spent a couple of weeks in eastern europe on a choir tour. .My wife and I met in chorus (She was a chorus AND orchestra geek.) Ok, now I can go back to being a tough Dude. So who wants to talk about cars and ultimate fighting?
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

All you folks with little ones ... we really didn't get out and do much when the girls were little. Getting a babysitter every once in a while is a great thing to do so you can get out and remember who that person is that you are married to ... and one day before you know it they'll be all grown up and you can go out and kick up your heels! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wish I had found dancing long ago ... it is such fun! I think it is just way cool that you took tap & jazz all that time, Andrew ... you will be all set for when you guys want to go dancing!

Doug & I were just talking about what we'll be doing in 20 years when none of them live here any more. :laugh: One good bonus about cramming them all together in age...they'll all be out of the house at the same time! Although, I'm sure I'll be :sad: for a few days...weeks...okay, okay, YEARS once they are gone, at least I'll be able to go out & do things without worrying about losing someone! LOL

Can we please can the "when our kids are out of the house" talk for the night? Since I won't be young enough to enjoy much of anything when my last little bird leaves the nest, I'd like to change the topic to something a bit more enjoyable....like root canals.

Thanks for ruining my good mood. :wink: