I wanna keep my boobies!

Options
Najay
Najay Posts: 273 Member
Hey ladies....Why is it that when our bodies lose weight it seems our boobs go first? LOL. :smile: My bras are getting so big in the cup area, its killing me. Especially since I bought some new cute ones towards the end of the summer. Oh well, I guess this is a part of the LIFE STYLE CHANGE.

Replies

• koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    You could always buy new ones.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    lol I have lost weight, but the girls are still there...I am a 32GG or H So wouldn't be so bad if I lost some...
  • ROCKERFOREVER81
    Options
    Yep, I have that same problem and will be getting some new boobs as a reward for my hard work.
  • Strobins05
    Options
    Yep, I have that same problem and will be getting some new boobs as a reward for my hard work.
    Ha, love it! Happy boobies to you!:flowerforyou:
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You could always buy new ones.

Boobs or Bras? :tongue:
  • RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    Well...I usually lose weight there first, but this time around I did not. Not sure why that is other than maybe just overall body changes in my late 40's.
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    i went from a 40C to a 36A with my 50 lb loss. I'd rather be thin with small boobs than fat with big ones. They're actually a lot more firm and perky now, so I'm happy :)
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    came to terms with my boobies a long time ago....they aren't gonna get any bigger even after having 2 kids....and they usually go back to normal after i lose the baby weight. also i keep telling myself you cant have all the cute little outfits with big boobs lol, also they are less likely to go south if ya know what i mean lmao
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies....Why is it that when our bodies lose weight it seems our boobs go first? LOL. :smile: My bras are getting so big in the cup area, its killing me. Especially since I bought some new cute ones towards the end of the summer. Oh well, I guess this is a part of the LIFE STYLE CHANGE.

what works out and **** do you do im trying to get rid of my boobs im a doube d and i want them to go down lol
  • Najay
    Options
    came to terms with my boobies a long time ago....they aren't gonna get any bigger even after having 2 kids....and they usually go back to normal after i lose the baby weight. also i keep telling myself you cant have all the cute little outfits with big boobs lol, also they are less likely to go south if ya know what i mean lmao

LMBO, the worst is laying in bed and they end up in your arm pits.
  • Najay
    Options

what works out and **** do you do im trying to get rid of my boobs im a doube d and i want them to go down lol

I just do cardio, like the ellpitical machine. But even before I started exercising the weight always drops their first. I went from a 40D to a 38C. Some bras are a B cup.
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options

55 male here GLAD I'm losing my boobs, bye bye man boobs...
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    I can relate. Between breastfeeding and weight loss mine are sad. Keep up the great work with working out and weight loss. Remember that a well fitting pushup bra does wonders!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I hear this complaint on here a lot. It hasn't been true for me though. I guess it's probably just genetics. You can make them appear bigger and perkier by doing exercises for your pectorals though. Tone the muscles behind them to push what you have out a little more.
  • smsaban85
    smsaban85 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to lose my boobs. Last time I lost a lot of weight I went down to a 36C. I want that back. I have gone up to an F cup, and let me tell you, they are annoying. I will take smaller boobs any day.
  • KacieHetrick
    KacieHetrick Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose a couple cup sizes! With DD's you can't find any cute shirts to wear!
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I was so glad to lose my moobs...I think [s******s]
  • KacieHetrick
    KacieHetrick Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    +1 D DDD...If I don't lose when I get to my goal weight a reduction is in order!
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I was so glad to lose my moobs...I think [s******s]

why is s.n.i.g.g.e.r.s. censored??
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I've lost 35 pounds and my boobs have NOT budged. They are way too big!