I wanna keep my boobies!

Options

Replies

• heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what those boobies you're talking about are.

Me neither! Hee hee hee! I've been waiting for my girls to grow since I was 11. I think I missed the bus when they were handing them out.
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend has jokingly tried to put me on probation from losing any more weight lol. I've only went from a 38C to around 36C, but apparently that's a personal offense to him lmao.
  • inammorata
    Options
    Mine have pretty much stayed the same, but then again mine were never that big in the first place hehe.
    I have this friend who started her diet because of her boobs! She hated her 38DD's at 5'3 and 200 lbs. She has since lost 60 lbs and is much happier without her self-named "gorilla boobs"
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies....Why is it that when our bodies lose weight it seems our boobs go first? LOL. :smile: My bras are getting so big in the cup area, its killing me. Especially since I bought some new cute ones towards the end of the summer. Oh well, I guess this is a part of the LIFE STYLE CHANGE.

what works out and **** do you do im trying to get rid of my boobs im a doube d and i want them to go down lol

I'm so with ya on this - I have double D's and I need them to go away!!! I'd love a B or C really!!!!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I could definitely stand to lose some. I wish I could donate them. I'd love to be a small C cup again, or even a B cup!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    This doesn't happen to all ladies....
  • lessac
    lessac Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what those boobies you're talking about are.

Me neither! Hee hee hee! I've been waiting for my girls to grow since I was 11. I think I missed the bus when they were handing them out.

Same long wait here and I finally gave up :laugh: It doesn't matter whether I gain or lose weight, they are impeccably same.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I wish I could lose some boobage. I've lost 1 cup size since losing all my weight and I still have 50lbs to go, I'm hoping to lose 1 more cup size, but I hope that's all I lose. But when I was at my smallest of 135lbs, I was wearing a 36 D bra. I'm 170lbs right now and I am in a 36 D bra. I don't know if I'll ever have at least a C cup. I don't care if I go down further then a 36, I don't wanna go more then a 34 but to find a 34 D is almost as impossible as finding a cute bra in a 40 DDD lol.
  • lawson305
    Options
    forgive me for bargin in here - but I've almost lost mine (man boobies)....js :laugh: now if i can just get rid of this baby fat i've had for some time!!
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I've lost 35 pounds and my boobs have NOT budged. They are way too big!

I'm in the same boat. I went down from a 40D to a 36/38D. I wanna be a C, but, I don't think that's gonna be possible unless I get surgery...
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Really? I think it is the person becaus eI have lost about 60 pounds and went from a 40F to a 38DDD. maybe they will go in the last 50 but they don't seem to be budging.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Really? I think it is the person becaus eI have lost about 60 pounds and went from a 40F to a 38DDD. maybe they will go in the last 50 but they don't seem to be budging.

My bra has only went down 1 size, I've lost near 80lbs and only 1 cup size. I really hope this last 50lbs I go down 1 more size lol. I want boobs just not really big ones lol. I think 120lbs with D cup size might look funny on me haha.
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'm in the small minority that had small boobs even was I was obese (212 pounds at 5'6", about 38B). I am now a 36A. Thinking about getting them augmented but I'd like to get my weight stabilized first. I definitely don't want to go too big, though...running when you're flat-chested is way easier!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    i didn't have any to begin with! I am a 36A.
    I hope I don't lose any or i'll be inverted!
  • Sarahelgato
    Options
    I wouldn't mind losing a little.. Being a 32 D it would be fine by be to go down a cup size. No one makes cute D cup bras. :(
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind losing a little.. Being a 32 D it would be fine by be to go down a cup size. No one makes cute D cup bras. :(
    Absolutely not. You are so right.
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    i went from a 40C to a 36A with my 50 lb loss. I'd rather be thin with small boobs than fat with big ones. They're actually a lot more firm and perky now, so I'm happy :)

Thats a huge difference.

I know, right?!?!?
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I've lost soooooo much boob it's rediculous.....I used to be like a G 48 but now I'm barely a small D 32.

I however was very very very happy to lose them!!! I hope to lose more of them!
  • anhancock10
    anhancock10 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    i went from a 36c before kids to 42F while breastfeeding then back down to a 36c after breastefeeding then down to a 32b with only a 25lb weight loss:( I dont want them any smaller!!!
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I have to say, with slightly smaller boobies, I would gladly purchase some of those cute PINK bras that I currently don't fit into! Hence, why so many women who compete in fitness/figure/body building tend to favor breast augmentation. Losing weight means losing weight EVERYWHERE, even where we don't want to, lol.