I wanna keep my boobies!

Options

Replies

• monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    lol...it's crazy that those are the the first to go....my hubby took me shopping for new bras....VS extreme push ups are the bomb!! LOL
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    i went from a 40C to a 36A with my 50 lb loss. I'd rather be thin with small boobs than fat with big ones. They're actually a lot more firm and perky now, so I'm happy :)

Thats a huge difference.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I was so glad to lose my moobs...I think [s******s]

why is s.n.i.g.g.e.r.s. censored??

It censored out the part that would be bad, as if the "s" was left out.
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    +1 D DDD...If I don't lose when I get to my goal weight a reduction is in order!

Holy Moly, Hopefully they will decrease for you while you are doing a new life sytle change.
  • cateparnell
    Options
    Boobs are fat so if you loose fat you lose boobs part of being fit and healthy.
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I am a 40DDD... So far lost 4.5 inches off my waist and .5 off the bust. I think it's genetics...I gained in the bust first and the waist last so maybe it's coming off in reverse order. Hubby jokes that I am going to be top heavy and unable to stand upright....guess we'll have to wait and see how it goes! =)
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I was a 36 H when I was at my heaviest...... and my lightest. My boobs just dont go away. I had a reduction a few years ago, and it was the best thing I could have ever done. Now they are a nice perky C and have stayed that way as I have lost weight. It all depends on how much of the boob is fat and how much is mammary tissue. It will all even out though in the end. If you lose it there first, you will lose it everywhere else and look more proportional in time. And, If you get to your goal and you are not happy with the bewbs, you can always buy a pair as your reward! Mine may be a tummy tuck if this skin doesnt go to normal within 2 years of meeting my goal.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    lol I do not mind this change. they can go far away, just you know not all of em' lol
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I feel yah. I lost 40lbs a few years ago and they shrunk. Now after over a year of breastfeeding, its no good at all.
    National Geographic, here I come.

But as long as the hubby is happy with the girls, I can just buy pretty bras to make 'em look perky!
  • MissNothing130
    Options
    Luckily, even when I lost a lot of weight & hit my lowest, I was still a 32E. But this time around I'm aiming lower so if I go under a DD, I'm getting me some new boobs! :)
  • becktoriatralala
    becktoriatralala Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    +1 D DDD...If I don't lose when I get to my goal weight a reduction is in order!

I wish I would have lost weight, THEN got a reduction...its been almost 6 years and I love not being so huge in the breast area. But even before I lost weight my boobs were small when around my chest it was big. And now with 30 pounds gone, they are small AND saggy. I haven't even had children yet! Yipes!

So, keep up the good work, see what happens, THEN go in for a reduction! Despite everything, it was still one of the best decisions I have ever made. My back felt better immediately! =D
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I got nothin' left! :sad:

Breastfeeding for a total of 2 years killed them and losing that extra bit of weight didn't help. I just tell myself I'd rather be slim, trim and in shape with small boobs than overweight and well endowed.
  • curvy_ca_mama
    curvy_ca_mama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    i went from a 40C to a 36A with my 50 lb loss. I'd rather be thin with small boobs than fat with big ones. They're actually a lot more firm and perky now, so I'm happy :)

I agree!! The girls are the first to go!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I hope to keep mine too! the lowest cup size I've been was a C and that was at my lowest weight. :) I'll take that!
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    hahaha yea my boobs haven't been this small since like 4th grade! I wore a 36C when I was 12!!

A baby & two weight losses later....hello 34A! smdh

I've never looked pear shaped in my life....till now, however I do pass the pencil test so that rocks!
  • lessac
    lessac Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what those boobies you're talking about are.
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    Mine never seem to go away!!! If I could give you some, I would!!! Even at my thinnest I was a 36DD on a 5 foot frame. Those bad boys are WAY overrated!! :tongue:
  • Munque
    Munque Posts: 123
    Options
    I'm backwards, I've been a DD since I was 12 (DD at 98lbs, holy ow, my back) When I had my babies, each one, I went down to C-D, then by the time they were 3 months or so, I was back up to a DD, and they stay that way, no matter how much I lose. So now, the more my stomach goes down, instead of people asking if I lost weight they ask me if my boobs got bigger because the skinnier I get the bigger they look.
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose a couple cup sizes! With DD's you can't find any cute shirts to wear!

thank you i wish i could make my own i used to want to be a fashion designer but i think world is too blak and white to make it realistic for girls lik us i wish mine would go ,lol
  • chrissyw63
    chrissyw63 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I can relate. Between breastfeeding and weight loss mine are sad. Keep up the great work with working out and weight loss. Remember that a well fitting pushup bra does wonders!

HA! Yes. Agreed :) I was stoked on FINALLY getting boobs when I was preggo and now they've disappeared ... but I'll rock the hell out of a crazy pushup bra. I swear those things are bulletproof too ... so 2 birds, 1 stone ... haha