Are you working today??

Options

Replies

• jackyb03
    Options
    I work at the Superior Court House in Tacoma, WA .. I am here along with the other die hard employees. :) I am leaving early though so that's giving me something to look forward to. Happy Holidays!!
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I work everyday... the wonderful farm life!
  • shasha_84
    Options
    I am at work all day today. I do get Monday off though. So still a 3 day weekend
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    Working today. So far easy day and then 3 days off :D
    Merry Christmas!!!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I'm at work.. I really don't want to be, but I'm here. Next week is when I'm off
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am AT work, I am trying to pass the time though. NOTHING going on here. We have Monday off though, so I am really looking forward to the three day weekend!
  • Pams_Shadow
    Pams_Shadow Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm AT work... but actually working? :devil:

Exactly! This ^^ is me!! Oh yeah, goofing off... surfing MFP... it's a good day!
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    :bigsmile: Okay for those of you already on vacation I dont wanna hear it.....unless you plan on Rescuing me from my job :flowerforyou:
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Da boss just said we are released for the day! woo hoo... see you all in 10 days! Have a great holiday!!!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm a pregnant stay at home mom. I work every day. Even my birthday. Even Mother's Day. So yes, I am working today. Lots of laundry, dishes and baking to do.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    i'm working. so is dh. and dd.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I'm working until 1:00 pm today (which is my normal Friday schedule) and working Monday. If the holiday doesn't fall on a normal business day, it is not recognized in my office. I can take Monday off; however, it would be without pay, so I will be here! Merry Christmas everyone!

Woo Hoo - boss just told me to take Monday off - WITH pay! Life is good!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i am one of four ppl in the office. hence the lazing about on here. LOL
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I'm a pregnant stay at home mom. I work every day. Even my birthday. Even Mother's Day. So yes, I am working today. Lots of laundry, dishes and baking to do.
    Most important job in the world IMO... kudos to you, ya got my respect!!!
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    Yeah I"m working :( Get off Sat, Sun, Mon then back to the grindstone and I have to work New Years.
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm working....only have the weekends off....but today is a slow day and hopefully next week will be slow too!
  • RunJasonRun
    RunJasonRun Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    yep here at work.. Contractor on a Military Base...the Military are all off already...I been to the end of the internet twice already....lol

Have a great day...Happy Holiday's

~Jason
  • pammypk1
    pammypk1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    ugh yes...but at 4:45 im outta here !:smile:
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm working today from 8:00 AM to 06:00 PM Central , Merry Christmas & Lovely Weekend To Everyone!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    just got word that I get to leave at 3:30.

IDK if I'll last that long..................................:devil: