Where is everyone from, heritage.. ethnicity etc.

Replies

• Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    I'm pretty sure I'm a smidgin of everything that is pale....
  • My 26th grandfather back was Eric the Viking. That's my only claim to fame. I herald from Oklahoma, now from Atlanta. Terribly Caucasian as much as I hate to say; I would love to say there's Indian or African blood cursing through my veins, but alas, no I cannot find a drop.
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    I am 100% Puerto Rican. I was born in brooklyn NY!! rasied in Detroit mi....I was adopted by a white couple...so everyone i know says im a rip off..haha......my kids are half Puerto Rican from me and they have German and Cherokee Indian from their dads dad and German, Irish and i think English from their dads mom....but my oldest son has nappy/curly dirty brown/blonde hair and hazel eyes he is not white but he is not as dark as me......my middle son is built like a german stocky but looks 100% Puerto Rican with dark skin, hair and eyes but he has poker straight hair....My daughter has dirty hair brown/blonde hair with very little curl to it and green blue eyes and she is not as dark as me or her one older brother she also looks german......but let me tell you if any of us go out in the son for more than 5 mins we get a nice bronze tan!!!! so glad they dont burn like their daddy!!! we all still have tan lines from the summer!!!! and we live in Michigan :)
  • Albanian all the way! Although my moms heritage im pretty sure is Greek. All that matters now is that we are Americans! :)
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    ...born in Boston...first generation...Both my parents are from Haiti. My mothers grandmother was from Spain...don't know too much about my Fathers side.
  • BetterWithAge
    BetterWithAge Posts: 691 Member
    I am American to the core, a mixed breed of Mexican, Italian, Norwegian, English :)
  • Mother's side: Trinitarian/Venezuelan
    Father's side: Canadian/ Colombian
  • PetitePerfection
    PetitePerfection Posts: 199 Member
    Italian and Irish....I've got a little native American and English as well
  • abfit4life
    abfit4life Posts: 220 Member
    When people ask where I'm from I usually say that I'm from every place I've ever been or that I'm Jamerinadian -- Born in Montego Bay, Jamaica, raised in Toronto, Canada, married and living in Springdale, Maryland but an avid international traveler. A product of world baby!!

7838983.png
  • twiztedgrl69
    twiztedgrl69 Posts: 191 Member
    3/4 German and throw in there Dutch and Hungarian
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Primarily German :D
  • German, Dutch, Polish and a little bit Indian.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    African American :)

My mom is African American and Irish
    My dad is African American and supposably my grandpa (my dad's dad) is part Egyptian (but I don't know him)
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Irish, Scottish, French, American Indian, Persian (Iranian), Italian and English.
  • Hi...I just joined MyFitnessPal and I'm very excited!

I'm Mexican with a dash of Italian. :wink:
  • Born in Western Australia to Sicillian parents.
  • Jyster
    Jyster Posts: 74 Member
    I can trace my german bloodline back to 1640 when the church started keeping records on our vineyard. Otherwise Polish and a mix of others. But 50% German, 40ish% Polish, and a 10ish% Misc.

My grandfather would say when i (or we) would do something we were "Too dumb to know any better and too stubborn to care"
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    I'm a pineapple pizza.......Hawaiian and Italian mix. :D
  • JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    My Dad's mother came from Wales when she was an infant. My Dad's dad was from Kentuckey...not much else is know, since he got into a fight with his family and left KY, and came west to Washington state.
    My Mom's family came from England.

And in a way it's sad, because I'd like to know more about our family, But Mom & Dad are both gone now. :(

So pretty much Welsh/English

I was born in Washington state and have lived here my whole life.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    American of German descent, currently living in China (only for another week and a half though! :D)