Just curious If you meet your goal this year????

Options
13»

Replies

• tupperwaremum
    Options
    I just started in late September, so I did not make my goal of 50 lbs:) I am still focusing on that in 2012! My 20 year class reunion is in August, so I would at least like to be 1/2 way to my overall goal by then. My other goal is to run a 5K instead of just walking one like I did this year:)
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I did not meet my ultimate weight goal this year, but I was not supposed to. I started MFP on April 10th with a goal of losing 52 pounds. I decided to take it slow, and go for half a pound a week. After 38 weeks, I should have lost 19 pounds, but I've actually lost 41. I'd say that's pretty good! :-)
  • smiverz
    smiverz Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    wow my goal of putting on 20lbs in a year seems low compared to some of your goals
  • ngolston
    ngolston Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I lost 50 lbs this year, ran my first 5K, and just felt so much better than I have in a LONG time :) I still want to lose another 10 lbs total but I am strength training and may decide that number is not so important as time goes by. I FEEL good and I want to continue that this coming year by getting stronger and running better (better form, faster finish, more enjoyment...we'll see how that goes, lol!).
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    Options
    BUMP
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    BUMP