BL Blue Team WEEK 9

Options
Alright guys, lets work it hard this week!

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Alright guys, lets work it hard this week!
  • chrissysgreg
    Options
    Hey Guys! It's Chrissy - i signed my DH up and he's been logging his food - just posting so he can see his ticker....
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Here's the Week 8 results. I'm happy to say that we got a couple old members back!!!

We may not have done that great this week, team but let's rock the next 7 days, Blues!!!

week8.jpg
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Now I am me again - way to go Rach you kicked butt this week!

Hope some of you will check back in with us - our group seems to be shrinking - well so are our butts looking at all those pounds gone....way to go everyone!:drinker:

Check out my profile pics if you haven't - I posted one that shows before, 25# and 50# loss....can't wait to post a 75# pic!
  • GettingThin08
    Options
    wtg yall keep kicking butt!!!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    GREAT job everyone!! Keep up the good work!!

chrissy - how'd you get your husband to join?? I'd love to get mine on the road to health but he's not cooperating yet. I guess he's just not ready.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Nice progress Chrissy-wait to go Rach and San!
  • chrissyh
    Options

chrissy - how'd you get your husband to join?? I'd love to get mine on the road to health but he's not cooperating yet. I guess he's just not ready.

he was seeing my success and his doctor kept telling him to do it and I quit buying junk - last time he went his doctor told him next time he thinks he'll be off of his blood pressure meds.
    I am so glad that we are doing it together - keeps us both accountable. I am very proud of him.

Tonight for supper we had Schwann's Turkey Filets wrapped in Bacon - 220 cal 8 g fat with veggies - they were so easy on the george foreman and SO tasty. Each one had it's own little thermometer in it so I knew when they were done. It was a nice different treat.
  • dawn717
    dawn717 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: everyone is plugging away! wtg!!
    chrissyh, you are lucky to have hubby on board. It is a lot easier when all the tempting food is not in the house. He is supportive though. At least he made dinner all week so I could go straight to the gym after work.
    Here's to week 9 - keep up the good work blue!!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options

So my husband wanted nothing to do with this website however I did end up finding something that he was interested in so check these sites out and see if your men would like them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZMP05x8czc&feature=rec-HM-r2

http://www.iwantsixpackabs.com/

My husband and I are now on an 8 week challenge. Whomever looses the most weight gets $50. :happy:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Alright everyone I posted my pictures. I don't know about this but it does cover up like a bikini would. Don't be scared away from the strech marks and the flabby skin. :tongue:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Alright everyone I posted my pictures. I don't know about this but it does cover up like a bikini would. Don't be scared away from the strech marks and the flabby skin. :tongue:

WOW WOW! What a difference! You go girl!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    wow im back! so i have been working out a lot!!! a mile plus softball practice and extra running if i have to... but i have been eating really bad... i have been eating a lot of fastfood (about a meal or two a day was fast food) im a student so its easier to drive to mcdonalds then it is to go to the market.... well im changing my life... im stopping fast food and soda... and using sleep as my natural caffeine... or ill be hiting up a coffee... i dunno... but i need some motivation so give me some ideas i can packfor school...
  • sanifrey
    Options
    wow im back! so i have been working out a lot!!! a mile plus softball practice and extra running if i have to... but i have been eating really bad... i have been eating a lot of fastfood (about a meal or two a day was fast food) im a student so its easier to drive to mcdonalds then it is to go to the market.... well im changing my life... im stopping fast food and soda... and using sleep as my natural caffeine... or ill be hiting up a coffee... i dunno... but i need some motivation so give me some ideas i can packfor school...

Welcome back!! We are all so happy to see you!! Sounds like you have alot of goals & that's great!! Work at them at your pace & try not to overwhelm yourself!! I personally, refuse to give up my coffee!! LOL!! :wink: Make these changes with the mindset of lasting a lifetime!! You can do this! :drinker:
  • sanifrey
    Options

Look at you!!! What a difference!! Congratulations!! Keep it up!!:drinker:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    JG what a difference - see now I wish I had pictures like that that show the same pose and your actual body. Great job!

After looking at my new ones - it made me re-motivated me to see where I was to where I am now and how much I need to go. I realized yesterday that I only have 39 more pounds to hit my goal...no more 40s or 50s or 60s - you get the picture. It was a nice feeling.
  • GettingThin08
    Options

Thats awesome...keep it up!!! Its paying off!!!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    So last year I spent $1500 of my tax refund on tattoos, so this year I am focusing all of it on debt with the exception of one thing for myself. I have decided to get a Foof!!! 84" x 50" x 40" (the XXL) bean bag chair, filled with super comfy microfiber foam or something. They are the most comfortable things I've ever put my butt on! :laugh: And I'm getting the biggest one they have so there's plenty of room for me and my 6'2" bf to snuggly up and watch movies! :smooched:

XXL.jpg

I'm so excited you have no idea!!!
  • GettingThin08
    Options
    That looks awesome!!!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    That looks like a nap to me! Very cool