BL Blue Team WEEK 9

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    That chair does look comfortable. I want my recliner back. I love to rock back and forth. I see my godson everyday and i just want to rock him. :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    BTW - I'll take some of your tax money to PAY my taxes if you have any just waiting to be donated to the Chrissy Cause! - it's cause I don't want to pay the taxes!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    I keep calling it my homework chair and my bf keeps telling me if my grades drop he'll take it away. :noway: :laugh:

I'd like to see him try to hide it! :laugh:
  • Hey Team!!!...I'm sorry to tell you all this but I'm leaving the team, I've gained in these past weeks, things have been quite difficult for me and I don't want to bring the team down so I think it would be best if I withdraw...I thank all of you for your support and I hope to see you around the community:heart:
  • j_g4ever
    Hey girl don't leave you can do it and you are not bringing us down. Just keep at it. Everything will workout in the end. Please stay.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Hey Team!!!...I'm sorry to tell you all this but I'm leaving the team, I've gained in these past weeks, things have been quite difficult for me and I don't want to bring the team down so I think it would be best if I withdraw...I thank all of you for your support and I hope to see you around the community:heart:

You can do this!! 43 lbs down!! You could probably teach us a thing or two!! Please reconsider!!:cry:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Hey Team!!!...I'm sorry to tell you all this but I'm leaving the team, I've gained in these past weeks, things have been quite difficult for me and I don't want to bring the team down so I think it would be best if I withdraw...I thank all of you for your support and I hope to see you around the community:heart:

Stay!!! For us? :smooched:
  • chrissyh
    Blah - don't go - this is why we are here-for each other! We want you to stay.
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Hey guys! :flowerforyou: Thanks for the support about the new TV... I'm still struggling with the purchase, but I *think* I'm gonna do it!

Rach - that Foof looks frikin' amazing!!!!

blah - don't leave!!! you're not bringing us down. :flowerforyou:

chrissy & j_g - I loved the pictures!! You guys are doing so great. :bigsmile: Very inspiring! Thank you for putting them up.
  • j_g4ever
    So I made some friendship bread lastnight and I did a wonderful job at making sure I exercised so that could be my treat but ahhhhh it just keeps calling me. I found how many calories I was like :noway: But its still calling me. I have already exercised 5x this week and would really like to take the next couple of days off however if I want to eat that bread I don't think I can. Whatever am I going to do. :frown:
  • sanifrey
    So I made some friendship bread lastnight and I did a wonderful job at making sure I exercised so that could be my treat but ahhhhh it just keeps calling me. I found how many calories I was like :noway: But its still calling me. I have already exercised 5x this week and would really like to take the next couple of days off however if I want to eat that bread I don't think I can. Whatever am I going to do. :frown:

I LOVE that stuff!! Maybe try freezing it in serving size portions so that you can have some later in the week or share it with friends or if its too much of a temptation... throw it out!! Be strong! Good luck on whatever you decide to do!!
  • sanifrey
    Hey Blue Team!!

I'm feeling a bit better today & was able to get through my workout feeling great!! I did week 5 day 2 of my push up challenge & then the BL Power sculpt video. I added on some jump & jacks & walking lunges at the end & then did my cool down! I really needed to have my burn up over 400! I feel so successful!! I'm looking forward to getting on the Wii Fit tonight after the girls go to bed!

I hope that all of my fellow blues are doing well!

Have a great weekend! :drinker:
  • j_g4ever
    I haven't workedout thus far as of yesterday it was my 5th day in a row. I however want to do something so maybe I wil get something done later on. That wii fit does sound like fun. Maybe I will do some of that. :happy:
  • chrissyh
    I did weights and cardio last night (2nd day in a row) so today is a rest day for me. Fitness center is closed tomorrow so I'll probably do the 30 day shred. Not sure how this week will go - my son starts his baseball games (middle school games during the week and USSSA travel ball on weekends) it'll be a challenge to find me time - but I am addicted enough now to find it!

I don't know maybe I can 30 day shred today too - we'll see.

lcorrell - thanks! Still have a way to go but I realized that I am in the skinniest clothes that I have saved so any smaller I have to shop! DARN! :wink:

Arms are killing me from weights - otherwise my body feels great. With all the leg work I would have expected to be hurting more but I am good.

Enjoy your weekend!
  • sanifrey
    Hey Blue Team!!

Where is everyone?? I've been busy today, but getting ready to go hit the treadmill for a bit & burn up some calories! I just got my hair done today - I'm blonde again!! Yahoo!! I'll try to get cha a picture if you're interested!! My 3 yr old said to me that she didn't like my lello (yellow) hair & that I should make it brown again! Ya, not likely! LOL!!

Oh well, I really gotta get off my butt if I'm going to get this done!! I'll check back later & hopefully I'll find that someone else is out there...... :wink:
  • jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Hi Everyone

Sorry I've been MIA I'm been too busy. I'm lucky that I've lost a pound and no exercise this week. I met a new tax client that happens to be a personal trainer.so I'm signing up with her. She is tiny (height & weight) and seem to have that "kick my *kitten*" attitude. Things seem too happen for a reason. Maybe this is what I need.

Hope everyone on the Blue team is having a wonderful weekend. They are saying snow for us here on Mon - we shall see!

Love you guys and - as always - thanks for the support!!

Jenn
  • j_g4ever
    :grumble: this is the first face im going to give everyone. then its going to be this one :angry: Im so pissed at myself. You know I know about falling off and I just keep getting back on or I slip here and there and I just get right back up but Im really sick of this sliping and falling off. WTF is going on. I have gained weight and I know why I can't get it back off ITS BECAUSE I KEEP FALLING AND SLIPPING. Im so grrrr i can't even find words for it right now. Why does the bad food have to taste so damn good. I mean the good stuff tastes good too but grrrr. Alright im done for tonight. I ate my supper im not going to eat anything more for the rest of the night. I have my water. Thank you for listening.
  • sanifrey
    Okay!! I'm back for the evening!! I had a great workout on the treadmill!! I worked out for 1 hour & burned over 500 calories I was able to run at 6.0 & it was great!! It's amazing how much more endurance & strength I have now!!

Thank you all my fellow MFPers for being so encouraging & inspiring!!

Go Blue Team!! :drinker:
  • j_g4ever
    Okay!! I'm back for the evening!! I had a great workout on the treadmill!! I worked out for 1 hour & burned over 500 calories I was able to run at 6.0 & it was great!! It's amazing how much more endurance & strength I have now!!

Thank you all my fellow MFPers for being so encouraging & inspiring!!

Go Blue Team!! :drinker:

Way to go on the hour workout. :drinker:
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    RainbowNtheWaterfall Posts: 552 Member
    I'll keep at it:wink: ....just didnt want to throw a monkey (w?)rench...into our teams success...but if you all will have me, I'll stay:love::bigsmile: :love:
This discussion has been closed.