BL Blue Team WEEK 9

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Yes please stay. We would love to have you here.
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    RainbowNtheWaterfall Posts: 552 Member
    Thanks...and you've done well...congrats on the 34lbs...i can see it in your pics...keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Ok so I have been gone for a while but I am back. I am weighed in at 135.5 as of Wednesday. I put the gym membership on hold for right now because school has been overwhelming. Although I have gone 4 days with no sweets and can feel that paying off. You all are doing so well. Keep up the great work!!!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    So, the husband & I went mall hopping this afternoon & treated ourselves to Five Guys Burgers & Fries! So delicious!! I haven't had a burger from there in over a year, easy!! So I knew that if we went, I wouldn't eat all my fries or all of my burger bun & that I'd probably be eating salad for dinner. The thing is, I'm okay with that!! I totally had it planned in & when I got home I hit the treadmill & I'm within my calories! A teeny weeny bit over on my fat grams but I'll be okay!
    I love that with MFP we can live!! We can have the occasional treat!! And, it really does make it special! I can't imagine going back to my old way of eating. It's all about moderation & control!

Have a great day blue team!
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    RainbowNtheWaterfall Posts: 552 Member
    So, the husband & I went mall hopping this afternoon & treated ourselves to Five Guys Burgers & Fries! So delicious!! I haven't had a burger from there in over a year, easy!! So I knew that if we went, I wouldn't eat all my fries or all of my burger bun & that I'd probably be eating salad for dinner. The thing is, I'm okay with that!! I totally had it planned in & when I got home I hit the treadmill & I'm within my calories! A teeny weeny bit over on my fat grams but I'll be okay!
    I love that with MFP we can live!! We can have the occasional treat!! And, it really does make it special! I can't imagine going back to my old way of eating. It's all about moderation & control!

Have a great day blue team!

Good for you for treating yourself, but not overdoing it...thanks for sharing...and yep! moderation and control are key!:flowerforyou:
  • j_g4ever
    I have been very good today. I had the long trip (4hours total) to go get my son and I did wonderful. I brought some string cheese with me and that kept me satisfied until now when im eating my supper. Im going to exercise in a little bit but so proud of myself. I will have enough calories left over to have a snack tonight. :drinker: My new personal goal is to go two weeks to not go over my calorie limits and exercise 6x a week. :flowerforyou:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    :grumble: this is the first face im going to give everyone. then its going to be this one :angry: Im so pissed at myself. You know I know about falling off and I just keep getting back on or I slip here and there and I just get right back up but Im really sick of this sliping and falling off. WTF is going on. I have gained weight and I know why I can't get it back off ITS BECAUSE I KEEP FALLING AND SLIPPING. Im so grrrr i can't even find words for it right now. Why does the bad food have to taste so damn good. I mean the good stuff tastes good too but grrrr. Alright im done for tonight. I ate my supper im not going to eat anything more for the rest of the night. I have my water. Thank you for listening.

The bad one of the gang is here...j, you and I are so much alike! Guys, I'm sorry, I had a REALLY bad weekend. Went out for drinks Fri. It had been sooo long, and I kinda over endulged:grumble: .So, the hangover has been all weekend, and I have eaten absolute CRAP to compensate all weekend. I promise tomorrow I will restart. I have a fitness evaluation on Tues. Ahhhhhh!:sad:
    Blah, I just read what you're plans were. Thankfully you're staying cause I was gonna kick yer butt. We all need each other!! I sure need you guys!:smooched:
    Rach, that chair looks awesome. Make sure it's not filled with stirofoam cause we had one, and it went flat!
    Jacqueline-missed you're smile and I'm happy and jealous how low you're at. What have you been doing?
    j-pics are great!-My hubby even thinks you look like you've lost way more weight than 34lbs.

Introplay starts tomorrow. If you guys want to join, you have to by tonight! New motivation.Introplay.com, we're the MFPhardcorehotties. Even my hubby joined! Come on, we need to kick some butt!!!:bigsmile:
  • I had what I thought was a good week...but I gained 2 pounds...so now I'm upping my workouts, no late night snacking, and eat more fruit!!!!

I was thinking about buying a treadmill but then I got to thinking and I think I'm gonna give myself like a month or two and if by then I aint lost at least 10-15 lbs then I'm getting a treadmill...

Hope everyone had a good week...

take care,
    :flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    Good Morning Blue Team!!

We're coming down to the wire again!! Just a few days before our weigh in! Let's focus & get those last chance workouts in!! :drinker:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Good Morning Ladies!

Did ok this weekend - stayed within my calories - rested Sat and Sun after thur and fri wiped me out at the fitness center.

Have a plan to exercise 6 days this week, stay within my calories everyday-adding in when I exercise, drink my water and have a FANTASTIC week!

I mapped out my week to exercise.... (son plays Middle School Baseball team and weekend Travel baseball, daughter runs track)

Mon - Exercise at fitness center after baseball practice - weights legs, abs, cardio-30 minute elliptical 15 min treadmill-sprint intervals
    Tue - Exercise at fitness center after baseball practice - weights arms, abs, cardio-30 minute elliptical 20 min treadmill-sprint intervals
    Wed - Rest if Mon/Tues wipes me out or back to Fitness center
    Thur- Son's first middle school Baseball game - 30 day shred level 2
    Friday - 30 day shred level 1 - Daughters Track meet
    Saturday - Baseball tournament - rest day (if wednesday wasn't rest) or Walk 30 minutes at baseball field (possibly BL Cardio - depends on baseball schedule)
    Sunday - baseball Tournament - hopefully walk 30 minutes - haven't seen the fields but usually I can walk outside of the field or around parking lot.

jacq-welcome back
    Blah glad you are staying!
    gettingthin - how many calories are you eating? Increasing exercise is a good idea - but also change up what you do.
    hotmom and Jg - back at it this week in full swing - right! If we can't enjoy our lives including indulging SOMETIMES then we wouldn't stick to this just try to remember moderation - you'll be fine ladies!

I managed to eat out both Saturday and Sunday without exercise and still stayed in my calories (even with Pizza) - I think I am finally getting it!
  • see thats it chrssy I'm not watching what I eat!!!
  • chrissyh
    Gettingthin- I try really hard to avoid any snacks after supper unless I am way under on calories for the day. otherwise I feel like it just stays with me - mental picture
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Hey blues! It was one busy weekend! I got the house cleaned up a bit, moved some more stuff in, did laundry, shopped for some cool cups and a trash can, did a bunch of homework, crocheted a bit more of my blanket and painted pieces of my model car I'm working on. It was fun to kick back and do some random stuff.

It's snowing here, we're supposed to get 1-3", but it's all just blowing around. East coast of MD is getting 8-11". I like the snow, but I won't be able to get up my driveway if it snows too much! :laugh:

Plans for today are P90x after work, hang up all my clean laundry, finish up my homework, and lay around and crochet the rest of the night.

Have a good day! :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    We got snow too - everyone around us got about 6 inches - we only got one and lots of sleeting mess...it's sunny today.

Rach - Did you get your chair yet?
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    chrissyh - Not yet. I want to wait 'til I get my taxes back first.
  • sanifrey
    Hello Blue Team!!

Bob & Ijust finished our workout (BL Cardio Max) & I feel great!! I added on some more jump & jacks, lunges, stair running & crunches at the end to bring my burn up to 475. Good workout!! I plan to do a little Wii Fit tonight, but I don't count that. It's just a bonus not to be sitting on my butt watching tv!

I was wondering how everyone was handling their vices?? Rach - how's the choc milk thing coming?? Me, I'm doing pretty good with sweets, I'm just having a hard time with popcorn now!! My daughter loves to share those Orville Redenbocker 100 calorie packs of kettle corn. So, really I'm only getting about 50 calories but I just wonder what all that sodium and corn is doing to my system...?? I'm thinking I may have to find something else to snack on.

Have a great day!
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Bad weekend. :sad:

I started going to Weight Watchers meetings 5 weeks ago just for the support, motivation and education. I'm not in to counting points; I told our group leader that and she said that was fine. I lost four pounds at the weigh-in on Saturday! :bigsmile: THEN, that evening, my boyfriend and I went to dinner with some friends out of town where they live. We went to TGI Friday's and I got the dragonfire chicken - not too bad of a choice, under 500 calories. BUT, my friend Nicole bought me a Long Island Iced Tea. After some urging from her and her boyfriend... I had three more drinks. :noway: I *did* have lots of fun. THEN, my boyfriend ordered a piece of their vanilla bean cheescake. H-E-A-V-E-N. We'd gotten it once before - as a treat - a couple years ago. I'd forgotten just how amazingly good it was!

We left there around midnight and headed to Wal-Mart. We spent a long time playing around in Electronics, then I went with Nicole to go look at the furniture. Her boyfriend and my boyfriend went to the grocery side of the store. My boyfriend came back with some chips and dip. Now, I'm not a big fan of chips OR dip...... but, when I'm drinking, I snack like crazy. We went to our friends house and played Mario Kart till 4 a.m. .... and my boyfriend and I finished off the entire tub of dip and half the bag of chips. :sick:

The next morning, we decided to go to the Waffle House for breakfast. I had biscuits and gravy and hashbrowns. I didn't eat anything for the rest of the day... I was SO FULL.

:sick: It has just been a bad weekend... and I'm feeling it today. I am snowed in right now, haven't worked out and haven't really done much of anything all day..... blah. :indifferent: :grumble:
  • sanifrey
    L - OHHH MY!! You did have a crazy weekend!! LOL!! You poor thing! Well, no use crying about spilled milk. Whats done is done. Just get right back in there! You know what you need to do & you know how to do this! Hang in there! We're all here for you!:drinker:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    L - OHHH MY!! You did have a crazy weekend!! LOL!! You poor thing! Well, no use crying about spilled milk. Whats done is done. Just get right back in there! You know what you need to do & you know how to do this! Hang in there! We're all here for you!:drinker:

What a nice way of saying....Icorr, that was a similar weekend to mine very naughty, and it's so hard to get back into the swing of things, food wise for me anyway. Hang in there, I'm trying too.
    San-how did you kick sweets? I just can't seem to get away. I'm trying....thanks for your support anyway guys.:flowerforyou:
  • j_g4ever
    Yea sweets would be a heard thing for me to give up for sure. Moderation is even a hard thing for me too.
This discussion has been closed.