Lose 10 pounds challenge in Jan

Replies

• count me in as well
  • Sounds great...I'm in
  • I would love to be in! December was not good for me..
  • I would love to be in! December was not good for me..
  • pls add me too! YAY for accountability! thank uuuu
  • Can I join this challenge too? :)
  • carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Count me in please!
  • ruvenz
    ruvenz Posts: 17 Member
    i want in this challenge!!!
  • Proalina
    Proalina Posts: 20 Member
    I want in :smile:
  • sammywil
    sammywil Posts: 104
    I want in too please - need a challenge to keep me on the straight & narrow :happy:
  • I want in on this =)
  • Glenruth
    Glenruth Posts: 35 Member
    Don't normally get involved in forums but I like the look of this challenge. Only started weight loss at start of November so still have lots to lose. Lets see how this challenge goes.
  • jlbiles
    jlbiles Posts: 283
    My name is Jackie (jlbiles) I am the owner and database keeper for the 10 pound challenge. I am writting this to let you know how this challenge works. On the dates below we weigh in. We post our weights to this same group page that you are reading this on. Any other day you can post and communicate to the group anything else you want. If you need encouragement, help ect.

I need you to post your weight around the day of the week listed below of each week. Most of the time I don't have time to send out reminders so it is up to each person to post weekly. Please post rather you gain, lose, or stay the same so I can enter your weight into the database each week. You can reach me at this address. If you can't open the database I post once a week let me know and I can email you a copy if you give me your email address. Any other questions just ask. There is no special diet or exercise program that we follow each individual does their own thing.

Remember 1-2 pounds a week is healthy weight loss. Almost no one ever looses the 10 pounds a month so don't let that discourage you.

SW - xxx lbs (Sunday Jan 1)
    Week 1 - xxx lbs (Sunday Jan 8 )
    Week 2 - xxx lbs (Sunday Jan 15)
    Week 3 - xxx lbs (Sunday Jan 22)
    Week 4 - xxx lbs (Sunday Jan 29)
    Total lost - xx lbs (Thursday Feb 1)

If you are interested in joining all you have to do in post and let me know you want in the group. All is welcome.
  • Count me in please!
  • Joisgettingfit
    Joisgettingfit Posts: 160 Member
    I'd love to join this, nervous about weighing in on the 1st Jan but I will do.
  • Kaddyshack21
    Kaddyshack21 Posts: 225 Member
    I am up for the challenge
  • Klw43
    Klw43 Posts: 61 Member
    Count me in!
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 410 Member
    Count me in !!!
  • I have to try this. I want in! This is a good way to motivate myself. Thanks!
  • count me in !!! How do we sign up?