• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bluiz13
    Options
    Bluiz13/Denise
    Not sure what day i'll be weighing in but i'll post a weigh in before monday morning for each week's chart i promise :)

Current Weight: 185.8 (ewwwwww LOL - BUT honest)
    Challenge Goal Weight: 169 (-16.8lbs)
    01/02:
    01/09:
    01/16:
    01/23:
    01/30:
    02/06:
    02/13:
    02/20:
    02/27:
    03/05:
    03/12:
    03/19:
    03/26:
    04/02:
    04/07:
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Ready to go next week. :bigsmile:

Lots of sodium and bloat to get rid of.

Goodbye sweets, chocolate, and anything that makes me plump !!
  • cathyl3
    cathyl3 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Yeah ! So excited to refocus. Thanks Kristen and I hope you have a Happy New Year's! :happy:
  • mrsgstone
    mrsgstone Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Wonderful to see so many people, I hope this will help motivate me! I'm for sure waiting to weigh-in until Monday... hopefully gonna get some good workouts in so I'm not too far off my "starting weight" pre-holiday! :blushing:
  • MrsJohnston
    MrsJohnston Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I only just got the invite as I've been away over the weekend with no internet access.. did I miss the deadline to join? :(
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    Ready to go next week. :bigsmile:

Lots of sodium and bloat to get rid of.

Goodbye sweets, chocolate, and anything that makes me plump !!
    Oh I hear that!!! Goodbye is right!!! Lets go Shirley! *\o/*
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    will sort out weight and mini goals once i've weighed myself tomorrow, now christmas is over. Hate to think what i've gained!
  • trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Trimformecmb= Christine

My sstarting weight will probably be 178 pounds..

I am shooting for 165:

01/02:
    01/09:
    01/16:
    01/23:
    01/30: <<<goal of 172>>>
    02/06:
    02/13:
    02/20:
    02/27: <<<169>>>
    03/05:
    03/12:
    03/19:
    03/26:
    04/02:
    04/07: <<<165!!!= a spa day!!!!!>>>

Looking forward to sharing this time with everyone!!!!
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114
    Options
    Darina23. Real name Olga. Current weight 183.

01/02:
    01/09:
    01/16:
    01/23:
    01/30: <<<mini goal weight 180>>>
    02/06:
    02/13:
    02/20:
    02/27: <<<mini goal weight 175>>>
    03/05:
    03/12:
    03/19:
    03/26:
    04/02:
    04/07: <<<challenge goal weight 173>>>
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Kim weight goal 15 pounds
  • SallyCC
    SallyCC Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Kristen...Thanks for setting up this group. I will post all my data early Monday morning. Looking forward to this challenge!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,375 Member
    Options
    Kristin.... Thanks for setting this up! I'm sooo excited here! Good luck everyone!
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Kristin - Thank you for setting this up! Getting egg-cited! Good luck everyone!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    As of this morning i have gained 2lbs from christmas, so my starting weight is now 168.8.

I have set my weigh in days on Saturday, and my first weigh in day I have set as Saturday, January 7, 2012. I hope you don't mind me changing things to what was most convienent for me. I just thought I'd let you know ahead of time.:smile: Thanks for making this, I am kinda nervous as this is my first group. Wish the rest of the group members much luck. Hope you guys meet yalls goals!
  • Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    As of right now, my starting weight is 228.4 pounds, but I will repost when it gets closer to Monday. =) I can't wait!
  • gmomlyn
    gmomlyn Posts: 134
    Options
    Time for a lost post to introduce myself to anyone who doesn’t know me from the last challenge. My name on MFP is gmomlyn….real name Lyn, but among other names I also answer to Linda, mom, mom-mom and grandma. I’m 55, will be turning 56 during this Egg-cellent challenge. Happily married over 34 years to the same guy. I have 3 children, 1 son, and 2 daughters…..and they are all married with kids of their own, so I’m grandma to 10 kids….3 girls and 7 boys. I was a teacher all my life, and I was teaching preschool when I decided to retire early over 6 years ago. With daycare costs being through the roof, I knew it would help out my own kids a lot if they didn’t have to pay for childcare. So, that’s what I’ve been doing for the past 6+ years. I’m also a Girl Scout leader for all 3 of my granddaughters’ troops. What else? Well…I live in a rural area of western New Jersey, and I’m also a procrastinator but I do some of my best work racing the clock, lol. My younger sister and brother will tell you I’m bossy…heck, my own kids will tell you that….but don’t believe them! (Ok….maybe I’m a little bossy, lol) And…..I believe that life is too short not to find humor in things and I “don’t sweat the small stuff.”

I never had a weight problem in my life until I hit menopause in my mid-40’s. That was the only bad thing about going through menopause for me…the weight gain. I found I couldn’t eat anything I wanted to like I always did without packing on the pounds. I’ve since put myself on diets 3 times in the past 5 years. I lost weight the first 2 times….but then got lazy and went back to eating like I always did and slowly put the weight back on again. So last September, I found and joined MFP and I’m here to lose weight for the 3rd (and hopefully the last) time. I joined the Hubba Hubba challenge in September and with the support and encouragement of many of the ladies who are now here in the “Egg-cellent” challenge, I was able to lose over 28 pounds. Woo hoo! Now I want to lose another 15 or so pounds. I know it’s going to be harder this time since I don’t have as much to lose now…..and then the real challenge will be to keep it off!
    So, that’s my story. Good luck, Eggs! Lyn
  • redbird99
    redbird99 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Introduction: I live in southern Missouri on a 40-acre farm. I was a K-3 teacher for 34 years, most of them in 3rd grade. I have neices and nephews who are like my own, but no kiddos of my own. I also have a dark s/p miniature schnauzer named Dudley DoRight (my sister named him!) who is as cute as can be.

I have always been on the high end of a healthy weight, even overweight. As a child, I had severe allergies and didn't go outside much, so I pretty much never learned to enjoy exercise. I didn't really begin to enter the obese category until after a car wreck in 1980 that injured my right knee. After that I seemed to slowly gain and gain until I reached a certain weight where my body just maintained my size (266 lbs). Now I want to slowly lose the weight and begin moving a bit more so that I can put off surgery on my knee and maybe feel better all the way around. I have a lot to lose, but 5 pounds a month is a healthy goal! So far, 14 pounds are gone and it hasn't been difficult, so we'll see!

Good luck to everyone!
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    greenescape - I changed your goal from 11 to 16.

thurberj - I don't keep the mini goals. People tend to change them as they go along and they are mostly to give incentive to keep working hard toward the challenge goal.

unifil & inkwell1 - I'm sorry but I'm not adding any more unless they were part of my last Hubba Hubba challenge. Otherwise, we are a closed group now.

Shirley61 - "Lots of sodium and bloat to get rid of." I'm with you!!

FaithLifeHope - As long as you give me a starting weight and a goal weight close to the 2nd, I won't get cranky. ;-)

Kristen

P.S. Right now, I'm enjoying visiting my daughter and granddaughter in Utah! I live in AZ and she lives in MD but she was going to be in Utah for the holidays so a 12 hour road trip later... here I am. :-)
  • bluiz13
    Options
    kristen did you change me to the 11-19lb loss group???
    if you can i would appreciate it....if not no worries....
    have a great new year....
    denise