If anybody is considering the zumba fitness 2 for the wii...

Options
GET IT NOW. If you love zumba, you will absolutely love this. It has progress tracker, awards, so many different levels, tells you how many calories burnt, how long youve played this week and how many calories you've burnt this week, gives you stars for getting the moves right, you can customize your workout, play short, medium or long classes, and more. I highly recommend it. I was sweating buckets.

Replies

• cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    and in an hour, i drank 128 ounces of water.
  • citylights117
    Options
    Agreed! I got it for Christmas and I'm in love! (:
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I just got it and will find out tomorrow how powerful it is!!!
  • ravenone777
    ravenone777 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm seriously considering it. My gym has zumba classes (free as part of membership) but I'm so uncoordinated I'm too embarrassed to attend a class.
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I've been debating on whether or not to get it! Can't wait to try it!!
  • may5220
    may5220 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I received it for Christmas also I can't wait to try it.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    What does it use for sensors? The wiimote? The nunchuk? Does it come with anything else?
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    it has a belt you put around your waist and put the remote in this slot on your hip and thats how it counts it.
  • jmvane15
    Options
    Wow, that sounds great. Is it on the kinect too?
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I've been playing it at home but I feel weird doing it front of my husband, Lol.. I actually have a lot more fun doing the class at my gym but that's usually inconvient times. The moves are a bit advanced for mee too and sometimes hard to keep up with and I haven't figured out how to change or get an easier class :( However I did burn close to 700 calories in a 1 hour class on the wii so that was awesome since I was expecting closer to 400!
  • Bheller234
    Options
    I have the first zumba fitness and i love it and have been thinking i need the second one. This just boosted that up about 3x more. I really need to buy it. I know what i am getting with my next paycheck!!! :bigsmile:
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I do agree! I love #2 but I love #1 as well.... I hate the classes they have at my YMCA so I will stick to my games!!
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to get this too
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options

No (I could be mistaken) I think it is just the Wii for now but next year it is suppose to be coming out on more systems!
  • lucylou9701
    Options
    I love Zumba so much!
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    It did not come out on the kinect (disappointed) however a different version is being released in Feb. for it. Cannot wait because love zumba and my kinect.

• vanessa194
    vanessa194 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    i love it i got it for christmas also .. its so much fun omg i cant wait to get home and play it NOW !!!!!... i love the tracker its awesome ..
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I'm seriously considering it. My gym has zumba classes (free as part of membership) but I'm so uncoordinated I'm too embarrassed to attend a class.

You should try classes, I love mine..besides everyone is just watching the teacher :)
  • skmolove
    skmolove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about it myself. I've been taking a weekly class at the gym, coordinatinon is not needed, just keep moving. after seeing all these posts I am ready to buy it. Thanks everyone!!
  • vinylscratch
    vinylscratch Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Wow, I NEED this!! This sounds great! Is it for beginners?