If anybody is considering the zumba fitness 2 for the wii...

Options

Replies

• azuria518
    azuria518 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just bought Zumba 2 for the wii and did 3 songs and received 54 calories burned per song but I felt like I was going to die (lol) after each song. I was really hoping for more of a calorie burn myself. Oh well. I'll work harder- it is fun. I bought Just Dance as well they go a little easier on you ;-).
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    once you get the moves you dont feel like you will die. haha. theres the single songs you can practice with. i love pitbulls pause. once you practice and get the moves i think you do better on the workouts.
  • RobinLoren
    Options
    I wanted to get this game but I just got the Kinect for xbox 360 and wonder if I should wait until February... Also, I live in a third floor apartment with creaky floors, do you think playing this game would disturb neighbors too much? I would love to play it!
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    im deffinately guna buy it :D

someone should start zumba 2 challenges on here? :D

xx

AGREED!!!!
  • mommygirl81
    Options
    I just bought it and I'm nervous to try it as I'm completely uncoordinated! I might have to bust it out tonight after the kids go to bed. :)
  • felicityksr
    felicityksr Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I couldn't figure out the calories. I did 4 songs and it said I only burned 64 calories and technique was nothing and so forth. ????

Make sure you have the wiimote right side up and facing outward in your belt. There are no batteries in the belt itself. :flowerforyou:
  • mstechart
    mstechart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Did the full class at medium intensity 3 times this week already! I'm dripping sweat when done and finish about 24 oz of water during a class. This is the most fun I have ever had burning this many calories!,
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Did you have the first Zumba? I'm wondering if it's different?
  • Zumbaqueenbev
    Options
    I have the zumba 1 haven't figured it out guess u gotta be smarter than the game lol HELP!!!!!!!!!
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    bump for later!
  • PrfctGdess
    Options
    I've never done Zumba (class or otherwise) but I WANT to. I have 3 kids, 4, 2, and 1, so I workout at home (gym membership just isn't in the cards right now). I've been wanting Zumba for my Wii, and reading all this isn't helping! LOL Would I be better off with 1 or 2, though? Does it matter for a Zumba newbie?
  • darece
    darece Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing... Is 2 harder than 1? Or just jump right in on Zumba 2 if I haven't done it before?
  • nmerley
    nmerley Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    u can go to www.zumbacalories.com and enter all your info there and it will tell u the calories u burned.
  • manjingirl
    manjingirl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I dropped all manner of hints about a WIi and fitness games for Christmas but no luck. I have used my friends fitness games and loved it.

So if anyone would like to buy me one, you can send it to me in Perth. Oh, and please include Wii fit and this zumba.

K

Thanks
  • Serenahind
    Options
    I tried the Zumba 2 and I did a full class at low intensity and I was not able to finish the full class because it was like 9+ songs and after an hour it was still going. I think I will try individual songs and the short class. It was fun though. :)
  • ivansmomma
    Options
    It did not come out on the kinect (disappointed) however a different version is being released in Feb. for it. Cannot wait because love zumba and my kinect.

Wow, that sounds great. Is it on the kinect too?

I may be mistaken, but I thought I saw it at Target for the Kinect
  • MummyHungry
    MummyHungry Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to hear all these good reviews! I just picked it up yesterday at Best Buy for $25, but haven't opened it up yet.
  • econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I will have to keep this in mind! I bought Just Dance 2 for my Wii (I figured this will be a little easier for me to do -- neurological problems and all) but once I get my stamina up, Zumba it is! :-)
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Sweet I have birthday money from Nov that I need to use!
  • felicityksr
    felicityksr Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I've never done Zumba (class or otherwise) but I WANT to. I have 3 kids, 4, 2, and 1, so I workout at home (gym membership just isn't in the cards right now). I've been wanting Zumba for my Wii, and reading all this isn't helping! LOL Would I be better off with 1 or 2, though? Does it matter for a Zumba newbie?

I do Zumba at my gym and I absolutely love it. It is the main reason I joined because I love music and I love dancing. I got the 2 for Christmas and it is great!! From what I have read in the forums, it is quite an improvement over 1 as far as graphics and routines go. You can probably go to YouTube to check out videos and see the difference. From what I recall watching on previous videos, I was not impressed with the look of 1 so I was pleasantly surprised to receive 2 from Santa! :wink: