Pet Peeves

Options
amymeenieminymo
amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
I get so annoyed when I am trying to type in a food, and just because I have a typo on one letter the site has no clue what food I am talking about. Or say I misspell fit & active, it asks, did you mean fye actane?....or something crazy like that.

That being said, I LOVE this site, just had to vent about that.:bigsmile:

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    Options
    I get so annoyed when I am trying to type in a food, and just because I have a typo on one letter the site has no clue what food I am talking about. Or say I misspell fit & active, it asks, did you mean fye actane?....or something crazy like that.

That being said, I LOVE this site, just had to vent about that.:bigsmile:
  • Fuhgetaboutit
    Options
    hahahah amen :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    What about people who brake/slow down for green lights???? :explode:

I'll never understand that. :noway:

Completely un-related to what you posted, but got behind a brake-happy idiot this morning. Now I feel better. :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Completely un-related to what you posted, but got behind a brake-happy idiot this morning. Now I feel better. :bigsmile:

That light was YELLOW shannon:angry: , and I was SUPPOSED to slow down!:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    pet peeves

people who pee on the public toilet seat

ppl who put their blinker on and never turn

ppl who turn but never use their blinker

Semi truck drivers talking on cell phones

Ok now I feel better too!:grumble:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    LOL , I agree with both of you!!

what about the people thata hit the brakes first and then at the last minute put on their turn signal..........you are like................."wth are you braking you idiot!!!"
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Yellow means speed up!!! :angry:

Oh yeah, you're in FL. All lights mean slow down. {{giggle}} :bigsmile:
  • Fuhgetaboutit
    Options
    how about people who snort their snot really loud :sick:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options

Totally agree! Or they slow for the green and SPEED through the yellow! Grrrrr had to stop at a red light this morning because of an idiot like that!

Oh and smacking gum! :grumble:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    People who wear a ton of cologne or perfume to the gym! (I need to breathe in there, folks.)

Men in baggy shorts on a recumbant bike. (My eyes! My eyes!!)

Cardio-machine HOGS!
  • amymeenieminymo
    Options
    How about people that practically come to a stop in the regular lane, to get into the turn lane.....:grumble:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Oh HELL no! The yellow light means 3 more vehicles can rush thru the i/s. Red means 2 vehs still have the chance to do so!

I get ppl going around me to run yellow/red lights because I just refuse to DIE because the person behind me didnt leave home soon enough and is late for work (sound familiar shannon?:huh: )

Of course working in claims and seeing the pix of ppl in ax kinda makes me paranoid:blushing: :blushing:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    If you pick something up - put it back where it was!

The turning lane deal - kills me!

Spell check people - spell check...

That's all
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    People who wear a ton of cologne or perfume to the gym! (I need to breathe in there, folks.)

Men in baggy shorts on a recumbant bike. (My eyes! My eyes!!)

Cardio-machine HOGS!

Three women at my gym, CARIDO MACHINE HOGS!!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    How about people that practically come to a stop in the regular lane, to get into the turn lane.....:grumble:

ARGGGGGGGH:mad:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    how about people who snort their snot really loud :sick:

grrooooooossss blow your nose ppl!

Oh or the ppl who open their car doors at red lights and spit.......:embarassed:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    People that don't know what the turn lane is.
    People who don't smile back or hold doors open.
    People that are rude to senior citizens! (this one really gets me!)
    People who chew with their mouth open and smack.

(when my kids were little, if they smacked thier food, I squirted them w/a water gun. As adults they do NOT smack)

Kids with no manners!

Memaw
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

Oh HELL no! The yellow light means 3 more vehicles can rush thru the i/s. Red means 2 vehs still have the chance to do so!

I get ppl going around me to run yellow/red lights because I just refuse to DIE because the person behind me didnt leave home soon enough and is late for work (sound familiar shannon?:huh: )

Of course working in claims and seeing the pix of ppl in ax kinda makes me paranoid:blushing: :blushing:

I would not be running late if everyone drove like the were supposed to CrossedArms.gif

Like me, that is :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    How about people who are in the fast lane driving the same speed as the person next to them in the slow lane and holding up the entire highway machinegunsmilie.gif
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    When I go to a store holding my daughter is her car seat carrier and people not only don't open the door for me but they walk through it first when I open it! Seriously people?!