Pet Peeves

Options

Replies

• heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    how about people who snort their snot really loud :sick:

OMG there is a guy in my office that does that all the time!!!! DRIVES ME NUTS!!!! :sick:

Jess

two WOMEN at my office do it all the time. i told my pals to slap me if i ever did that - but i dont even know HOW to make that sound. so nasty! :sick:

what about when your driving and planning to turn into a parking lot. the car in front of you turns in as well, then STOPS to figure out where they are i guess. hello!!! you are making the rest of us have to stop dead in the middle of a lane and setting us up to be rear ended! :explode:
  • ckroys
    ckroys Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    People who wear a ton of cologne or perfume to the gym! (I need to breathe in there, folks.)

Men in baggy shorts on a recumbant bike. (My eyes! My eyes!!)

Cardio-machine HOGS!

Three women at my gym, CARIDO MACHINE HOGS!!!

Does 30 minutes constitute a hog? I get to the gym at 6 (when it opens) and feel like I have to rush to get in there so I can get one of the 3 ellipticals (there are like 5 of us who use them at that time of the day)- and then I feel guilty when I go for 30 minutes - I can almost guarantee they don't.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    People who wear a ton of cologne or perfume to the gym! (I need to breathe in there, folks.)

Cardio-machine HOGS!

Does 30 minutes constitute a hog? I get to the gym at 6 (when it opens) and feel like I have to rush to get in there so I can get one of the 3 ellipticals (there are like 5 of us who use them at that time of the day)- and then I feel guilty when I go for 30 minutes - I can almost guarantee they don't.

I'd say 30 minutes is fine. :smile:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    The people who only look ONE WAY before turning across lanes of traffic!! There are TWO lanes and cars are coming from BOTH directions. This happened the other day, and both another car and I were REALLY close to this woman who was looking the opposite direction before she zoomed out of a SCHOOL PARKING LOT. The woman to my right had to swerve into my lane and I had to swerve onto the curb of the median. Too bad my horn isn'y very loud. :explode:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options

Cardio-machine HOGS!

I don't think that's hogging, they go like 60 min or MORE :explode: ONE of these days!!! I SWEAR:explode:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Cabinet doors left open in the kitchen :explode: CLOSE EM IT'S NOT THAT HARD!!! tantrum.gif

I offer tto give lessons in cupboard door closing and drawer closing...it drives me nuts too
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Cabinet doors left open in the kitchen :explode: CLOSE EM IT'S NOT THAT HARD!!! tantrum.gif

I offer tto give lessons in cupboard door closing and drawer closing...it drives me nuts too

five.gif

It drives me absolutely insane :explode:
    :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

grrooooooossss blow your nose ppl!

Oh or the ppl who open their car doors at red lights and spit.......:embarassed:

Or just people who spit. Period. That is just so disgusting!!!! :sick: :sick:
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Right at this minute, my pet peeve is the car across the street whose horn/alarm keeps going off. It's been doing it for 2 HOURS! Come on people! :explode:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    This is my pet peeve with my husband, he closes EVERY door in the house and leaves on ALL the lights!!!!

I hate it when I am watching a movie for the first time w/someone who has already seen it and they tell me everything that is about to happen.
    People who talk during a movie!

I just had a big list on my mind, and I forgot them so I guess I will have to come back later! Sorry.

Memaw
  • stahlight
    Options
    i HATE HATE HATE when I go into a bathroom with like 6 stalls. I go to a stall, do my business, while another person comes in and goes into the stall right next to me. HELLO?? THERE ARE OTHER STALLS.

I also hate when people talk on the phone WHILST in the bathroom :angry:

thats a licence to have a poop-pep-talk with yourself.

(in the voice of fat *kitten*) "What? Corn? I didnt eat any corn!"

Pet peeve #377 of oh so many: people who drive 25 in a 45. Just... get... off... the... road...
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options

OMG there is a guy in my office that does that all the time!!!! DRIVES ME NUTS!!!! :sick:

Jess

two WOMEN at my office do it all the time. i told my pals to slap me if i ever did that - but i dont even know HOW to make that sound. so nasty! :sick:

Why does it have to be the really loud snot snort? I hate to hear the bubbly sniffley sound every 15 seconds! I'll pointedly stare at the kid (it's always one of our kids, lol), and when they don't notice the stare of death, I add in a cough.... And when they don't notice the stare of death/cough combo, I break down and ask if they need to blow their nose. Of course they need to blow their stinkin' nose, they are sniffling the runny snot back in every couple of seconds. It always kills me because they tell me they don't need to go blow. I give them two more sniffs (with the death stare) before telling them to go blow their nose or leave the room because they are bugging me.
  • TudorRose
    TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    People who pull/run out in front of my car. Dangerous enough as it is, but I'm a learner. Do L plates not give a fair warning? Sure, I'm about to take my test and *I* know I can do a mean emergency stop- but do they? No. What's wrong with waiting the few seconds for me to pass before leaping to a possible death? And it's REALLY not good for my car :grumble:

Cyclists who run zebra crossings and red lights. You're on the road, obey the rules of said road. And get OFF the footpath when there's a perfectly good cycle path right THERE. I am not target practise, thank you.
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    OH!!! Another one :angry:

My fiance does this and thinks it's hilarious whack.gif

When someone leaves like 2 squares of toilet paper on the roll and doesn't change it.....leave it for the next person..:explode:

My roommate does that! And then one time I was running late and didn't change it and she yelled at me!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

How's abouuuutttttt.........when people warm something up in the microwave and take it out before the timer goes off and don't hit stop/reset to clear out the time remaining to cook :grumble: Or worse yet.........they don't even close the microwave door all the way :angry: (someone did that here at work BTW....I went to warm up my lunch and stupid people :glasses: cook food, don't reset the timer, and left door partially open) :grumble:

That is all.......th_smalldancingman.gif

for now th_muahaha.gif

haha I hate that too! My person that is in the office with me does it ALL the time, so I can see the microwave from my desk and I see the numbers on there flashing and the microwave saying "Press Start" and it's like! You shouldn't even open the microwave w/out hitting stop first in reality!!! Is it that hard?:grumble:

I hate when (my bf) leaves something on the counter, trash in particular, and he passes the trashcan on the way out! WTF? :huh: Too big of a job!!
  • laird20k
    laird20k Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    When you finally get a turning light and the car in front stops mid intersection because they think that it is just a normal green light. It's a turning signal.. why would it be there if it had the same purpose as a green light.. it means it's safe to turn.. the on coming traffic has a red light not a green light..

Oh and another one, has nothing to do with people, but watching a movie or a t.v. show and something is off with the cable and the mouths don't match with the talking.. By far most annoying thing to watch! I watched a show today on my laptop and the sound was 4 seconds behind the video.
  • memaw66
    Options
    Oh and another one, has nothing to do with people, but watching a movie or a t.v. show and something is off with the cable and the mouths don't match with the talking.. By far most annoying thing to watch! I watched a show today on my laptop and the sound was 4 seconds behind the video.
    I notice that the biggest loser is like that a lot!! It bugs the heck out of me!!
  • memaw66
    Options
    I hate waking up to a dirty kitchen, especially when I have cleaned it really good before going to bed!!!
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    People who assume that the reason who are working for minimum wage is that you're stupid. I'm a cashier not a 2 year old. I'm here to pay for my college.

Buy your fifty pounds of M&Ms and get out of my face!!!
  • RKJR925
    RKJR925 Posts: 254
    Options
    People who answer cell phones in a meeting

People who do not switch phone to vibrate before a meeting

People who scroll through their BlackBerry under the desk while you are trying to have a conversation.