Pet Peeves

Options

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    How about people who are in the fast lane driving the same speed as the person next to them in the slow lane and holding up the entire highway machinegunsmilie.gif

That's a floggin. :angry:

Or people who don't keep their dogs on a leash. :angry:
    Or people who don't put their shopping carts back in the corral in the parking lot.
    Or people who leave clothes in the dressing rooms.

:explode:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    People that pull out in front of me to the point I have to slow down so I don`t hit them and then almost immedietly have to stop to make a left turn against traffic.

Insane rage doesn`t quite describe my reaction.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    How about people who are in the fast lane driving the same speed as the person next to them in the slow lane and holding up the entire highway machinegunsmilie.gif

That's a floggin. :angry:

Or people who don't keep their dogs on a leash. :angry:
    Or people who don't put their shopping carts back in the corral in the parking lot.
    Or people who leave clothes in the dressing rooms.

Beating_A_Dead_Horse.gif

People who chomp on their food while talking on the phone :sick: :grumble:

People who tailgate (I had this guy riding my tail the other day on the highway...and I am no slow driver:smokin: ...I had a car right in front of me....but I leave a couple car lengths ahead of me at all times on a highway....this guy was right on me :explode: So I tapped my brakes to let him know he needed to back off....he points to the lane next to us telling me to get over....the lane next to us was stop n go and I dont know what the heck he expects me to do when there is a car in front of me already...run them over? :mad: so I flipped him off and slowed down to purposely p him off :devil: :smokin: :bigsmile: )

People who chomp on their food while talking on the phone :sick: :grumble:

(I let my dog off a leash sometimes :embarassed: but I make sure no one is around or we're in a safe place to do it :flowerforyou: )
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    People who smoke while on the quad. I'm almost allergic, where am I supposed to go?
    Teachers who start class early and end late so that you cannot get to the next class on time! (*cough* my calc prof *cough*)
    People who leave their cell phones on during exams (I CAN hear your vibrate. So can everyone else)

:happy:
  • Shannon023
    Options

(I let my dog off a leash sometimes :embarassed: but I make sure no one is around or we're in a safe place to do it :flowerforyou: )

I had a Doberman run up to me last week when I was running. Stopped me dead in my tracks. The owner yells, "don't worry, she's very friendly." :explode:

Goody. Glad I wet myself over a friendly dog. :angry:
  • kellch
    Options

I had a Doberman run up to me last week when I was running. Stopped me dead in my tracks. The owner yells, "don't worry, she's very friendly." :explode:

Mine's a Rottie :embarassed:

He's friendly too :bigsmile:

No seriously I only take him off leash when we're in a secluded area and no one's around. I iz a good doggie owner :smooched:
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    how about people who snort their snot really loud :sick:

OMG there is a guy in my office that does that all the time!!!! DRIVES ME NUTS!!!! :sick:

Jess
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    i HATE HATE HATE when I go into a bathroom with like 6 stalls. I go to a stall, do my business, while another person comes in and goes into the stall right next to me. HELLO?? THERE ARE OTHER STALLS.

I also hate when people talk on the phone WHILST in the bathroom :angry:
  • Shannon023
    Options

I also hate when people talk on the phone WHILST in the bathroom :angry:

I like to flush the toilet a lot when people do that. :bigsmile:
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

Ugh, I hate that...my boyfriend and I have each had the pit bull that lives in our building jump all over us and the owner just says don't worry he won't bite. Um, how about you don't let your PIT BULL jump on peole regardless. He is cleary over the 25 pound rule so when I move outta there, I'm telling on them!
  • kellch
    Options
    Cabinet doors left open in the kitchen :explode: CLOSE EM IT'S NOT THAT HARD!!! tantrum.gif

How's abouuuutttttt.........when people warm something up in the microwave and take it out before the timer goes off and don't hit stop/reset to clear out the time remaining to cook :grumble: Or worse yet.........they don't even close the microwave door all the way :angry: (someone did that here at work BTW....I went to warm up my lunch and stupid people :glasses: cook food, don't reset the timer, and left door partially open) :grumble:

That is all.......th_smalldancingman.gif

for now th_muahaha.gif
  • kellch
    Options
    OH!!! Another one :angry:

My fiance does this and thinks it's hilarious whack.gif

When someone leaves like 2 squares of toilet paper on the roll and doesn't change it.....leave it for the next person..:explode:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Loud chewing... by a person or a dog (my dog licks and chews so loud - it drives me bananas)!

People who interupt you when you are talking... especially when you are answering a question that THEY asked!!!

This is one is only relevant right now: People who say "Oh, you're having another boy... I bet you're disappointed! I'm sure you wanted a girl!" YES, people have literally said this to me! First of all, I would NEVER be DISAPPOINTED to have any child no matter what their sex is!!! It's a blessing and I am happy that I have had so much ease at it all!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Want peeves me is when you are merging onto the highway and there is a car in the lane you want to merge into and they speed up not letting you in and you have to brake when they couldn've moved into the other lane........................aahhhh this happens almost everyday I get onto the highway and it pisses me off.
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Oh oh, when you're coming off the freeway and the people on the service drive are supposed to yield to you but they don't....so they're driving like 5 miles an hour and you have to dodge them when you're still coming down from like 60 or 70 and they flip you off because you honk at them. WTF?
  • kellch
    Options
    Loud chewing... by a person or a dog (my dog licks and chews so loud - it drives me bananas)!

People who interupt you when you are talking... especially when you are answering a question that THEY asked!!!

This is one is only relevant right now: People who say "Oh, you're having another boy... I bet you're disappointed! I'm sure you wanted a girl!" YES, people have literally said this to me! First of all, I would NEVER be DISAPPOINTED to have any child no matter what their sex is!!! It's a blessing and I am happy that I have had so much ease at it all!

Yes....loud chewing is annoying :grumble:

And I can't believe I forgot the interrupting when talking thing. I absolutely HATE that! :grumble: My fiance does that......and it irritates me sooooo much we end up in a huge argument :ohwell: :laugh: he has gotten better at it though :bigsmile: He says its because he thinks of something and if he waits til I'm done talking, he will forget what he had to say :laugh:

And you are right EVERY child is a blessing and I'm very happy for you....I can't believe someone said that to you crazy.gif
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Want peeves me is when you are merging onto the highway and there is a car in the lane you want to merge into and they speed up not letting you in and you have to brake when they couldn've moved into the other lane........................aahhhh this happens almost everyday I get onto the highway and it pisses me off.

Good one! :grumble:

Another pet peeve about merging onto the highway is when the car in front of you isn't going the speed of the traffic so you have to merge on & pray you don't get rear-ended because the idiot in front of you was too skittish to go with the flow of the traffic!!

• kellch
    Options

Good one! :grumble:

Another pet peeve about merging onto the highway is when the car in front of you isn't going the speed of the traffic so you have to merge on & pray you don't get rear-ended because the idiot in front of you was too skittish to go with the flow of the traffic!!

AMEN Sistahs!!! five.gif
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    People getting up on your behind in traffic when the roads are snowy and icy!!!! Arrgh!!!!:grumble:
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    wow a lot of driving issues here glad i don't drive:laugh: ok my biggest pet peeves are

people who don't say please and thank you (kid related i think if your going to be a maid you have to get some respect somewhere)

grammer like for example, You'll never guess what I seen?, gets me every time. ( and I do mean spoken I know my written grammer is horribile):blushing:

oh I forgot the biggest one I have people who have forgotten that every second word in the english language isn't F@#%