34 pounds down WITH PICS.

Options
ok, I haven't posted here in quite a while. so far, I am 34 pounds down and feeling great!!! To all those who are ready to give up, DON'T GIVE UP!!! Stick it out! We all have bad days and we are all fighting the same fight. I didn't do this overnight, I have to be diligent and make my fat cells cry like little bi**hes every damn day :-)

So here's to success!!!

Beachbodybefore2.jpg

RecentlyUpdated2.jpg

RecentlyUpdated3.jpg

RecentlyUpdated4.jpg

*kitten*.jpg

Replies

• chelseyschwery
    Options
    wow congrats you look great!! i hope i can get there someday :(
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You dont know how much I needed this!!! I restarted just today and I am SO ready to get messing around and just do this (not even going to bother to wait for the new year.). I weighed in this morning at, you guessed it- 158. I'm 5'2" and this is just killing me! You look AMAZING!
  • enigrebua
    enigrebua Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You have an amazing body, congratulations on the obvious hard work you've put in! Really hope I can look something like that by the end of 2012!

13833430.png
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    You dont know how much I needed this!!! I restarted just today and I am SO ready to get messing around and just do this (not even going to bother to wait for the new year.). I weighed in this morning at, you guessed it- 158. I'm 5'2" and this is just killing me! You look AMAZING!

That's where I started! You can do this! Way to go not waiting til the 1st like the rest of the world!
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    You have an amazing body, congratulations on the obvious hard work you've put in! Really hope I can look something like that by the end of 2012!

thanks a bunch! and you can! I promise you can!
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    This makes me smile.........and also inspires me. Congrats to you!!!!! You look wonderful! And you're right...we ALL can!!! :)
  • tammypiol
    Options
    This is so inspiring!!! Just got back on the workout/healthy lifestyle wagon today. You look amazing!
  • kitkat40
    kitkat40 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing !!! You rock !! Can't wait until I get there, my teenage girls are pushing me to get there and i'm about 25 lbs away !!! Thank's for sharing your pictures!
  • sunshinegirl2012
    Options
    incredible progress! wow. inspiring. (:
  • AimeeCarolyn
    AimeeCarolyn Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look amazing!!! :)
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    you look incredible!! You have done an exceptional job!!! AWESOME
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous! congrats :)
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats:)
  • onefourone
    Options
    Darn good job not bad for a squid :)
  • achief192
    Options
    Congrats! You look GREAT !!!!!
  • pussycat626
    pussycat626 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    WOW you look great congratulations on proof of your hard work
  • FitbyFaith
    Options
    Wow>>>>Pow!
  • gerasi567
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you for sharing! It is inspiring and from time to time we all need this reminders to success stories and not giving up.
  • crystalgoede
    Options
    You look great!! I was wondering if you kept your calorie right on target. Because I'm working out it keeps giving me more calories to consume and I am eating right under the goal for the day but not even counting my extra calories. It says I'm under and might slow down my metabolism. Due to your great success I was wondering what your opinion of this is?
  • ybodwen
    ybodwen Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats! Thanks for the inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!