great job, thanks for posting very motivational
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Good job. Congratulations!!
  • vicbre2010
    vicbre2010 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, all your hard work has certainly paid off. You look gorgeous & your abs are awesome............. I'm 5'3 & 182 with a loooong road ahead of me, to reach my goal. Thanks for the inspiring pictures!
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wow you have really motivated me you look great....awesome job!
  • amanday88
    Options
    You look great! Defintely great motivation seeing great results!
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    STUNNING. i want that body! so inspirational.
  • Rynoman2k3
    Rynoman2k3 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Lookin good! I love seeing these kinda results on people.

My ticker is actually wrong I've lost 28 vs the 18 it shows but o well. I wish I had pics to compare. I'm still in the obese category though according to my BMI. :'(

5'8" 239 vs the 268 I was.
  • slayerdan
    Options
    Ok quit begging, yes Ill go out w you. Kidding. Very well done and great pics for those that need to know yes they can do it.Enjoy the rest of 2011.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    ok, I haven't posted here in quite a while. so far, I am 34 pounds down and feeling great!!! To all those who are ready to give up, DON'T GIVE UP!!! Stick it out! We all have bad days and we are all fighting the same fight. I didn't do this overnight, I have to be diligent and make my fat cells cry like little bi**hes every damn day :-)

So here's to success!!!

Beachbodybefore2.jpg

RecentlyUpdated2.jpg

RecentlyUpdated3.jpg

RecentlyUpdated4.jpg

*kitten*.jpg

Holy cow, you look fabulous & look at those abs! I hope soon I will see mine too come 2012
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, thanks for posting the pictures, makes me understand I can do it too
  • mmallory1
    Options
    You look amazing - sister! Thanks for this - I am just starting my journey and your "after" pics are just want I want to look like! YESSSSSS.....
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I am so happy you posted this because I was having one of those "Man, I don't really seem to be losing any real weight" kind of days! Dedication is the name of the game. Thanks!
    By the way, rockin' bod!!! Keep going killer!!!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look incredible! I started at 158.6 lbs & I'm 5' 3". I'm working off the last ~9 lbs. Great results!!!
  • Addicted2Fitness
    Options
    ok, I haven't posted here in quite a while. so far, I am 34 pounds down and feeling great!!! To all those who are ready to give up, DON'T GIVE UP!!! Stick it out! We all have bad days and we are all fighting the same fight. I didn't do this overnight, I have to be diligent and make my fat cells cry like little bi**hes every damn day :-)

So here's to success!!!

Beachbodybefore2.jpg

RecentlyUpdated2.jpg

RecentlyUpdated3.jpg

RecentlyUpdated4.jpg

*kitten*.jpg

Love the results...How tall are you?
  • gailashton
    Options
    unbelievable! Great work. You look like a model! It's one thing to lose weight, but to get in shape like that is another. Fabulous!
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    Fabulous!! Congrats!!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job. Congrats.
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    WOW - this is exactly what I needed to see this morning, thanks for sharing. I have started and failed this process so many times. I am the same weight I was a year ago - and I worked my BUTT off this past year. The problem is not being consisitant with exercise and diet
    I started again today, not waiting for the new year either!!!!
  • Manda_H
    Options
    you look fantastic!! amazing how you look so drastically different and yet its only 34 lbs!! very inspiring and motivating to me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!