34 pounds down WITH PICS.

Options

Replies

• fitaliciag
    Options
    WOW - this is exactly what I needed to see this morning, thanks for sharing. I have started and failed this process so many times. I am the same weight I was a year ago - and I worked my BUTT off this past year. The problem is not being consisitant with exercise and diet
    I started again today, not waiting for the new year either!!!!

Don't give up! Keep on pushing!!!
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    You look amazing - sister! Thanks for this - I am just starting my journey and your "after" pics are just want I want to look like! YESSSSSS.....

TF is sure to get you there!!!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wow, I wanna tummy like yours, lol!!! Can I ask what you found was the best exercise for toning up? I find it hard fitting it in between work, kids, house etc, but only have about 7lbs to go to target, then I need to concentrate on toning up my middle

Thanks Andie x
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! You look amazing!
    I'm 5'2" and currently 151 LBS (down from 164 LBS)....My initial goal is 130 and then maybe 120.
  • natacha305
    natacha305 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    JESUS H CHRIST WOMAN!

You are hot! that is exactly what I look like. Id do anything to get to look like your after picture.

great motivation for the gym today, i would print out a pic and put it over the stairmaster but that'd be weird lol

im 5'5 weighing in at 157 and just gained 3 pounds over the xmas weekend!! darnet!

Good job. What is you workout routine YOU MUST SHARE
  • ChickadeeHawk
    Options
    Great job!! Your comment of "making your fat cells cry like little b---hes every damn day" sure made me laugh! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Just the kind of inspiration I needed today :)
  • StrongerMomto7
    StrongerMomto7 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!
  • klhbekool
    Options
    congrats Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!!!
    congrats & thanks for sharing :D
    makes a girl have hope!!
  • mommy2jkserjlja
    Options
    Great job! Very motivating. I am almost to my goal as well! Keep fighting the fight!
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look great!!!! Congrats!
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    you look astonishing! =) congrats!!
  • ___MFP_SOLUTION___
    Options
    Hi All,
    This is my short story...
    Take a look result BEFORE and AFTER..!

me.png

Just used - http://tinyurl.com/87hu2dr
  • NewJay12
    NewJay12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look great! Congratulations
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWWWWWWW..This has totally motivated me for sure today! You look amazing!
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    wow you are one hot lady! COngrats on your accomplishments!
  • ann945n
    ann945n Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look amazing thanks for sharing!
  • kneubee7
    kneubee7 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I lost 20 pounds (from 160 to 140 - height also 5'4") at the beginning of 2011 and decided that was enough. Now after looking at your pics I've decided to try to go a little further! Thank you!
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    Wow, I wanna tummy like yours, lol!!! Can I ask what you found was the best exercise for toning up? I find it hard fitting it in between work, kids, house etc, but only have about 7lbs to go to target, then I need to concentrate on toning up my middle

Thanks Andie x

TurboFire is great for that toning. it's a lot of cardio but also focuses on your core a lot. Contact me for details!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!