So what did you indulge in for Christmas??!!?!?!?

Options
124»

Replies

• luvgreen25
    Options
    Homemade ravioli and lots of alcohol. Rum punch is swimming through my veins!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I didn't go as overboard as most of you but I had too many turkey slices, with some pasta-noodles type stuff, brown rice along with a pile of peas, carrots and corn.

Yea, I know, weak. But I don't drink and haven't had any cake/sweets in months and I'd like to keep it that way.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Apart from all the food... 3 bottles of rose wine over two days... Plus Bailey's... No wonder I felt a bit funny today. :-)

Well done babycakes!!!!
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    For christmas? All month long I've indulged on everything & anything! But the scale says I'm maintaining still!? I don't know how that happened but I've gotta get back to losing! I still have about 25 lbs id like to lose...after new years I'm sure ill get back into the mindset I need to be in
  • justaskforbrandy
    justaskforbrandy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    fudge, cookies, choc covered pretzels, mashed potatoes, apple crisp w homemade whipped creme, mac & cheese, ice cream, chinese buffet, choc caramel brownies, sweet potato pie, lots and LOTS of garlic bread (omg how I love bread!) and chilli cheese fries )= This was over a span of 4 days hahaha ready to get back on track!!!
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    cookies
    fudge
    spaghetti
    toast
    turkey
    mash potaotes
    gravy
    dressing
    hot chocolate with whipped cream
  • Kelico528
    Options
    Pinot Grigio, croissants, apple pie with vanilla ice cream, cinnamon rolls, chocolate, and ungodly amounts of green bean casserole! I looooove that stuff!

I love everyone's positive attitude here! No one is saying "Uuuugh I blew my 'diet'! I'm a failure!" Everyone is looking forward and getting right back on track with their healthy lifestyles. Awesome!
  • ALH1981
    ALH1981 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Alcohol and desserts did me in.

Me too!!

and me...... :(
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Pinot Grigio, croissants, apple pie with vanilla ice cream, cinnamon rolls, chocolate, and ungodly amounts of green bean casserole! I looooove that stuff!

I love everyone's positive attitude here! No one is saying "Uuuugh I blew my 'diet'! I'm a failure!" Everyone is looking forward and getting right back on track with their healthy lifestyles. Awesome!

You got that right babycakes...............of course New years celebration is coming up...........
  • Kelico528
    Options

You got that right babycakes...............of course New years celebration is coming up...........

LOL yeah I am definitely planning a bit of a cheat day for NYE! Definitely not as bad as my Christmas (or shall I say entire-month-of-December) debacle :-)
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I had so much chocolate cake and Neapolitan ice cream. I couldn't stop. BUT i worked out every day: Christmas Eve, Christmas, and the day after.

I actually lost a half a pound!
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Anything with Suger!! lol! THe craziest part, i lost a 1lb, but im sure it will find me next week, my body has to finish catching up digesting it all.
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    German christmas market.... is all I can say ^^ Mulled wine, Heisse Heidi, Thuringia Bratwurst, Bautzner Senf, topped with Milk shakes... at home Lebkuchen, Marzipankartoffeln and Dominosteine. Wine, Cheeseplatters, good 12year old scottish whisky... you name it
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    cocktails, appetizers, candy, cookies, candy, cookies, a bowl of white cheddar cheezits, and last night I was gonna make a virtuous dinner of grilled chicken and green beans, but washed it down with 2 large glasses of wine, almost an entire box of Rice A Roni, and used up the butter that was left from holiday baking on those beans... SO glad I stepped on the scale this morning, I swear it said "one at a time please"!!! :tongue:
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options

New Years Eve will be interesting though, I anticipate much wine!! Hmm, I could save all my calories for wine! Ha! Yeah, all the vino without food nothing could possibly go wrong with that scenario!
    (woo hoo!!)

haha my thoughts exactly...
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Everything. Lord have mercy, my waistband is tight. Thank FSM the holidays are almost over.
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    everything.
  • Kelico528
    Options
    German christmas market.... is all I can say ^^ Mulled wine, Heisse Heidi, Thuringia Bratwurst, Bautzner Senf, topped with Milk shakes... at home Lebkuchen, Marzipankartoffeln and Dominosteine. Wine, Cheeseplatters, good 12year old scottish whisky... you name it

I am soooo jealous! We lived in Germany for a few years & Christmas there was so amazing! We miss it every day :-( May even retired there! Gluhwein bitte!
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    family time...
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    The better question would be what I didn't indulge in. :drinker:

^^
    This