Help me Please!!!!

Options

Replies

• forest0spirit555
    forest0spirit555 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Personally I am partial to unique names. I once heard a girl named Rylynn and fell in love with the name. Good Luck!
  • ogosun
    ogosun Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    "Mira" its the perfect name...... lol....
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I like olivia and Jaelyn
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    unique isn't bad-but too unique can be.
    There's actually a story on the best and worst celeb names from 2011, some of those are pretty atrocious.
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Isaac is a strong Biblical name. Why not try to find a name for your daughter which 'goes' with Isaac?
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Here are a few of our hates and likes....

I like Ashlyn, Emberlei, Avery, Felicia, Brooklyn, Mataya, Madison - He hates them all.

He likes Rockel, Mercedes, Cypress - I don't like any of them.

If you're having the baby naturally, combine these names in first and middle combinations, write the different combinations on the calendar around your due date, then whatever date the baby comes, that's her name.

Isaac is a pretty traditional name, and NONE of the girls' names you have listed are traditional. Perhaps you should look at some more traditional names like . . . . oh, Rachel, Abigail, Hannah, Elisabeth, Bethany, etc.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Name her Jeffica.

lol:laugh: :bigsmile:
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    always liked the idea of Mira. (pronounced Meera) and then, middle name, possibly, Linda.
  • cornerofgreystreet
    cornerofgreystreet Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I didn't have time to read the whole thread so if these are doubles I apologize. I have two daughters named Glory and Scarlett. When I had my third baby, if he would have been a girl his name would have been Isla (eye-la).

We have never met another little girl named Glory. It's unique without being too unusual. Scarlett is a bit more common but I still love it!

Good luck on your delivery and finding a name you both love!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    You cant pic a name for your child that you are having, and your asking a fitness site to pick a name for you . Its your Child !! ..VERY PATHETIC and an Idiot !!

What a D--k she was asking for ideas !! and it seems you have none, so why post
    go play with your barbies....
  • 12skipafew99100
    Options
    You cant pic a name for your child that you are having, and your asking a fitness site to pick a name for you . Its your Child !! ..VERY PATHETIC and an Idiot !!

You're mean. Go take a long walk off a short..........well you get the idea.:angry:
  • 12skipafew99100
    Options
    How about:
    Rachel Christine
    Michelle Nicole
    and
    Kellie Suzanne
    :smooched:
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Leah is a beautiful name and it's biblical as well (In the book of Genesis)
  • Swanson4
    Options
    I have loved the name Brooke Nicole since I was a teenager. Good luck.. you have lots of great ideas from everyone!
  • DayumStraightIAmEllie
    Options
    This is my last resort, or my 7 year old son is naming her. :)

LOL What does he want to name her?
  • mistigoodwin
    mistigoodwin Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the suggestions and ideas. I am making a list to go over with my husband and I am sure we will come up with something. I'd say it's more him than me, I like a lot of names, he just wants it to be different I guess.

Thank you again!!!

To answer some of the questions.

My son, suprisingly for a 7 year old has came up with some good ones, he want's Kaleigh, Shada or Rayne. The only thing is his middle name is James and he wants her name to be James too. LOL :love:

Our last name is Goodwin

Middle names: Not set in stone, but possible Louise after my sister and I also thought about Rae after my middle name. I've always hated it, but my son's middle name is after his dad so I thought maybe she could be named after me.

Thanks again for all the ideas, there are a ton of really great ones that I love! :smile:
  • sarad777
    sarad777 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Yay! One of his choices is one of my favourites! Rayne :-) Make the middle name "Jamie" kind of like James.
    Thank you all for the suggestions and ideas. I am making a list to go over with my husband and I am sure we will come up with something. I'd say it's more him than me, I like a lot of names, he just wants it to be different I guess.

Thank you again!!!

To answer some of the questions.

My son, suprisingly for a 7 year old has came up with some good ones, he want's Kaleigh, Shada or Rayne. The only thing is his middle name is James and he wants her name to be James too. LOL :love:

Our last name is Goodwin

Middle names: Not set in stone, but possible Louise after my sister and I also thought about Rae after my middle name. I've always hated it, but my son's middle name is after his dad so I thought maybe she could be named after me.

Thanks again for all the ideas, there are a ton of really great ones that I love! :smile:
  • FLKareBear
    Options
    JILLIAN MARIE
  • Ashalena
    Ashalena Posts: 162
    Options

Pardon me, Sir, who died and made you a MFP dictator?
    Take your attention seeking, poor attitude somewhere else. K? thanks!

Now, back to the question...
    I'm fond and rather connected to Ashalena :wink:
    Congratulations on your soon to be new addition.
  • Usbornegal
    Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Kaleigh Rae Goodwin is a fine solid name with plenty of room for her to become whatever she chooses! Different but not so unique no one could pronounce or spell it. And when she's in trouble, it will just ROLL off your tongue!