Lose 5 Pounds a Month January 2012 Challenge

Options

Replies

• gabbygirl37_2001
    gabbygirl37_2001 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge! I just 'restarted' after going thru some major changes...I moved 5 hours away, got a new house, new job, new everything. Plus Im working night shift now, which seems to be even more of a challenge, because I seem to want to sleep a lot more. I need this. thanks to you all for being supportive and patient with me!
  • tmptina
    tmptina Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm in,starting at 250, I need to get back on the wagon I just gained 10 pounds and feel horible!
  • KateEMD
    KateEMD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am starting at 147. I have been noticing a change in my body but not really seeing it on the scale. Hopefully this will help me out!
  • melliebee
    melliebee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh it's on my friends. I love joining monthly challenges. Always helps to make a realistic goal!!! I can't wait to be me -5lbs!!! Good luck everyone! We gots this!
  • george_ie_girl
    george_ie_girl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm in - currently weigh 150 lbs.
  • kelley555
    kelley555 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I would love in! Starting weight 164
  • Littlesparky09
    Options
    I'm in!
  • stormystrickland
    stormystrickland Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in! SW: 165
    I can't wait to be 160! :)
  • gabbygirl37_2001
    gabbygirl37_2001 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    my starting weight is 225.
  • amh1974
    amh1974 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but I beg you all to please bug the crap out of me to stay on task! I can't seem to focus :(

my start weight is 132.8
  • DLK72
    DLK72 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm in starting weight 195 as of today
  • Shoechick5
    Shoechick5 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. Starting weight 186
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I'm in -- I recently had a baby and am trying to lose the birth weight!

On that note, anyone know how to adjust the goals set up by the program here to account for breastfeeding?

Way to go! I think breast feeding is so awesome for a mom and her baby if she is able to do it. As you try to lose weight while breastfeeding just make sure you do not drop your calories so low that it stops milk production. That being said

I think that when you go into the area where you set up your goals you can click to set the goals manually and then you can add the extra calories you need daily for breast feeding.
  • sherrithin
    Options
    i am in. tough holiday week.
  • kbendert
    kbendert Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I would love to join all of you! 5 lbs in January.

Start: 164. Goal: 159.
  • Farmgirl67
    Options
    I'm in! Starting @ 211lbs.
  • chini2
    chini2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :smile: I'm in!
  • k80fox
    k80fox Posts: 92
    Options
    Im with you guys! Starting weight 153. Goal weight 148 :love:
  • mandeymck
    Options
    Count me in :) I'm getting married 12/22/12 and need to lose about 35 pounds! :) Good Luck to everyone!!
  • joycieee
    Options
    Well, I will try to keep up with you but I can't start till Wed. when I go back to work. Too many family get to together yet to come. I've lost 25 lbs since the beginning, (two years ago when I went to weight watchers), 54lbs to go! So off we go!:bigsmile: