Lip Sweaters???

Options
kimoRUN
kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
Well I'm always clean shaven for the type of work I do. But I've been on vacation for the past couple of weeks and decided to let the facial hair let loose. So I currently have some vacation growth going on. I return back to the office next Thursday and to be honest, I think I'm going to miss this beard I've got going on. So that begs me to ask all you MFP's.... To facial hair or not to facial hair???

And I hope all the women choose "not to facial hair" when speaking of their own face. :tongue:

Replies

• adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Depends on the man really, but in general I prefer men with no facial hair.
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Yes Yes Yes to facial hair!!!! On men of course ;)
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Depends on the men...some look good nice and clean shaven and some look like sex gods with some hair on their face....

But I'm a muppet...what the hell do I know?
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Dark haired men generally look awesome with facial hair (I am particularly fond of stubble and a well groomed goatee).

Light haired men should stay far, far away from facial hair. It is usually red, which is icky anyway (I'm allowed to say that - I am a redhead), and even if it is the same color as your hair, blonde or light brown facial hair just doesn't look right.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I haven't shaved my face in 20 years. Have shaved my head for the same 20 years. Have no idea what I would even look like.
  • TheRoadDog
    Options
    Dark haired men generally look awesome with facial hair (I am particularly fond of stubble and a well groomed goatee).

Light haired men should stay far, far away from facial hair. It is usually red, which is icky anyway (I'm allowed to say that - I am a redhead), and even if it is the same color as your hair, blonde or light brown facial hair just doesn't look right.

Gray?
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I say no to the full beard, goatee/mustache is sexy...
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    As someone said, it depends on the man. My fiance looks good with a little scruff, but I don't think I would like a full beard on him.
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Well I'm always clean shaven for the type of work I do. But I've been on vacation for the past couple of weeks and decided to let the facial hair let loose. So I currently have some vacation growth going on. I return back to the office next Thursday and to be honest, I think I'm going to miss this beard I've got going on. So that begs me to ask all you MFP's.... To facial hair or not to facial hair???

And I hope all the women choose "not to facial hair" when speaking of their own face. :tongue:

I think YOU should take a pic and show me :)
  • shellyc7182
    shellyc7182 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Facial hair - if it's kept clean and trimmed! No caveman look please! My fiance would look funny without his facial hair!
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I prefer not. Although some guys just don't look right without one.
  • chicagocubsfan23
    Options

I agree with this completely!!! I dated a guy with almost black hair, and he had facial hair and it was definitely sexy. But now I married a guy with very light blonde hair, and when he tries to grown anything it's red. It just looks funny, and because I'm his wife, I make fun of him lol.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

Gray?
    Gray generally can get away with it, provided it is mostly or all gray and not just salt & pepper (and in the case of light haired men, I suppose I mean salt and red/cayenne pepper... or salt and dirt).
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I dislike facial hair. And chest hair. Arm hair is OK if it isn't real thick and dark. Yep, big fan of manscaping guys.
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I love scruffy guys with 2-12 days of growth all over.
    Aesthetically, I don't like guys with especially groomed mustaches, goatees, chin straps, or full beards.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I prefer the 2-8 day growth generally :) scruffy... manly... roar :)
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I'll go 3 days, then I want a shave.
  • 1FitMom326
    Options
    I think a visual would help us make a more informed opinion. Usually I am opposed to the full beard but a goatee not bad.
  • TheRoadDog
    Options
    scruff is great, goatees are great, beards are great.... but creeptastic cheesy mustaches, not so much

I like a little tickle when I'm riding the amusement park rides!

Leave it to you to put things in perspective.