Lip Sweaters???

Options

Replies

• Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I have liked beards, but if my DH hasn't shaved for a while and then does, he suddenly looks younger and sexier :happy:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Well I'm always clean shaven for the type of work I do. But I've been on vacation for the past couple of weeks and decided to let the facial hair let loose. So I currently have some vacation growth going on. I return back to the office next Thursday and to be honest, I think I'm going to miss this beard I've got going on. So that begs me to ask all you MFP's.... To facial hair or not to facial hair???

And I hope all the women choose "not to facial hair" when speaking of their own face. :tongue:

I skimmed this. That was bad. It took me a few minutes to realize you aren't actually a prostitute.

Thank goodness I'm not the only one.
    HAHA I thought I was alone!

Hmmm, I don't get it???? :huh:
    Think about potentially desirable grooming habits in *that* line of work...
    I didn't think that when I read your post, but I can see where they got it from.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I prefer the 2-8 day growth generally :) scruffy... manly... roar :)

phwaor indeed!

love afew days of growth, sooo sexy.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    This thread is making not feel so bad about only shaving once in the last couple weeks
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options
    <--- goatee or else I look 12

I agree with you on this.....I think you would look really young without! But that might be Mathematical good thing later on in life :wink:

And after posting this it looks like I am talking about me having a goatee....lol.... .no facial hair on me :laugh:

lol
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    You look great just the way you are. Hard to say the other way without a photo. My husband always wears a mustache and during hunting season it's a full beard. He usually shaves the end of December but I bought him a beard trimmer for Christmas. We'll see what he does this year. I'm kinda in to the Grizzly Adams look.:smooched: He is a burly, barrel-chested northwoods kind of guy so it works on him.:heart:
    Our son has a goatee. Some guys can pull facial hair off; others, not so much. BTW my love had brown hair with red facial hair. I loved it, but now he's rocking the gray. He is baby-faced without it and he's 61 thank-you. Don't need him looking younger than my 54 years.
  • jackb1285
    Options
    I've had my beard on and off for about 5 years now, without it I look like I'm 16 again so I prefer it even though I'm brown haired and ginger faced.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I... have a friend... that... is kinda fat, and stuff. He likes to have a goatee because he has a pretty weak chin. Without the goatee, his other chin (which he's working to lose) overshadows the real chin. You dig?
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Well I'm always clean shaven for the type of work I do. But I've been on vacation for the past couple of weeks and decided to let the facial hair let loose. So I currently have some vacation growth going on. I return back to the office next Thursday and to be honest, I think I'm going to miss this beard I've got going on. So that begs me to ask all you MFP's.... To facial hair or not to facial hair???

And I hope all the women choose "not to facial hair" when speaking of their own face. :tongue:

Ick to facial hair on men! :)
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Double post
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options
    I... have a friend... that... is kinda fat, and stuff. He likes to have a goatee because he has a pretty weak chin. Without the goatee, his other chin (which he's working to lose) overshadows the real chin. You dig?

That's why I grew mine in the first place. Now that I am losing weight and the chin's disappearing I am keeping it, I've gotten so used to it and feel weird without it.
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options

I skimmed this. That was bad. It took me a few minutes to realize you aren't actually a prostitute.

Thank goodness I'm not the only one.
    HAHA I thought I was alone!

Hmmm, I don't get it???? :huh:
    Think about potentially desirable grooming habits in *that* line of work...
    I didn't think that when I read your post, but I can see where they got it from.

Lemme put my mind in the gutter really quick......ok...its in there.....ohhhh yes....I get it now. Sorry a lil slow today. And as far as that "special grooming"....that's a must. No vacation growth allowed there. Haha
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I don't know how much this has occurred to me in the past, but I generally tend toward guys with facial hair. I guess that means I like it (obviously some people look better with it, some not, etcetera). If you think it looks good, *definitely* keep it.
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Yes to a moustache and no to a beard. I have been with my husband for 23 years and would you believe i have never seen him without a moustache?!? He does have a goatee right now and beards have come and gone over the years.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I like the scruffy just out of bed look.
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Oh yes to the facial hair, love that 5 o'clock shadow too a few days after a clean shave. Clean cut look is always nice but letting lose works too...so be scruffy!
  • adamsonam
    Options
    Depends on the men...some look good nice and clean shaven and some look like sex gods with some hair on their face....

But I'm a muppet...what the hell do I know?

^^^^^This (minus the muppet part :tongue: )
  • PepeGreggerton
    Options
    Yes to a moustache and no to a beard. I have been with my husband for 23 years and would you believe i have never seen him without a moustache?!? He does have a goatee right now and beards have come and gone over the years.

Sorry off topic but... This reminds me of when I was little maybe 6 or 7 I had never seen my dad without a full beard and he walked out the bathroom clean shaven. I remember collapsing to the ground screaming cause I thought a stranger was in the house. I don't remember what he looked like and to this day he has kept his beard.
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I like facial hair to a point. Take my hubby. He needs to shave big time. I told him yesterday that he was starting to look like some perv that had been living in the mountains for far too long :laugh:
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Depends on the guy I suppose. I personally can't stand facial hair. It works for plenty of men, but I always make my boyfriends shave. They just appear better groomed. Plus with the influx of hipsters, I really really hate the big bushy beards on people in their 20's and 30's.

Maybe you'll have to show us an updated picture and we can tell ya if it works or not. ;)