Lip Sweaters???

Options

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    sweat_395.1.jpg
    He has a cold and is wiping his boogers.
    Nope. Sweaty upper lip.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,2021078,00.html
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    =====> 9266246_371.jpg:smokin:
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Perfer no facial hair
  • mrshmiller9
    Options
    Well I'm always clean shaven for the type of work I do. But I've been on vacation for the past couple of weeks and decided to let the facial hair let loose. So I currently have some vacation growth going on. I return back to the office next Thursday and to be honest, I think I'm going to miss this beard I've got going on. So that begs me to ask all you MFP's.... To facial hair or not to facial hair???

And I hope all the women choose "not to facial hair" when speaking of their own face. :tongue:

I skimmed this. That was bad. It took me a few minutes to realize you aren't actually a prostitute.

Thank goodness I'm not the only one.
    HAHA I thought I was alone!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I've had a goatee of some sort my entire adult life. I have a bad scar underneath my chin from drunken mishap....my way of covering that up. Plus it's winter. keeps you warmer in the winter.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I actually like well groomed facial hair on men. I think it's very attractive.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Double post
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Shave it!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    YES YES YES YES YES......KEEP IT and grow it out longer.
    My husband is in the army and will retire soon and I can not wait till he can throw his razor away forever!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Well I'm always clean shaven for the type of work I do. But I've been on vacation for the past couple of weeks and decided to let the facial hair let loose. So I currently have some vacation growth going on. I return back to the office next Thursday and to be honest, I think I'm going to miss this beard I've got going on. So that begs me to ask all you MFP's.... To facial hair or not to facial hair???

And I hope all the women choose "not to facial hair" when speaking of their own face. :tongue:

I skimmed this. That was bad. It took me a few minutes to realize you aren't actually a prostitute.

We should start a group.
  • I like a little scruff on my man, but not a beard.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    My husband has a goatee with moustache. It looks good on its own or with scruff. He has a baby face without it, so it's staying. I just wish the hair wouldn't go straight up my nose when we're kissing. So annoying. He has to keep it trimmed to avoid that.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    My husband has a goatee with moustache. It looks good on its own or with scruff. He has a baby face without it, so it's staying. I just wish the hair wouldn't go straight up my nose when we're kissing. So annoying. He has to keep it trimmed to avoid that.
    My hubby also has a baby face and, even though he's 8 years older than I am, he looks younger than me when he shaves...
    just another reason I'm a fan of facial hair.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Honestly, it depends on the shape of your face. I like my husband with a beard, but he keeps it very short so it just looks kind of scruffy. Do not like the full Santa-type beard. I don't really care for mustaches by themselves, not even on Tom Selleck. And DEFINITELY no beard without a mustache! My husband did this before we were married and I saw a picture...HILARIOUS!
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    <--- goatee or else I look 12
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should post a picture of you with facial hair and then I could answer truthfully......because honestly you look pretty great without it!!!
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    My husband has a "bowl cut" when it comes to the amount that he has (across the top of his ears & down to the base of his skull) but is bald on top. He just has a mustache & has only shaved it once in the 20 years we have been married. I hated how he looked without it & it grew back so slowly.
    If beards are groomed & taken care of, they look good on men - most of the time. Just don't let yours go like the band ZZ Top, okay?
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options

Hmmm, I don't get it???? :huh:
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    <--- goatee or else I look 12

I agree with you on this.....I think you would look really young without! But that might be Mathematical good thing later on in life :wink:

And after posting this it looks like I am talking about me having a goatee....lol.... .no facial hair on me :laugh:
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Definitely YES to facial hair!