Options
    No kids yet but my favorites are:

Sofia Kate
    Noah Gabriel

These are so cute :)
  • staceyb2003
    staceyb2003 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have a girl Courtlyn Olivia and a boy Christopher Owen.
  • LadyZNW
    LadyZNW Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have a daughter.

Kyshari Mali
  • KCrandi
    KCrandi Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Girl: Olivia Lindsay
    Boy: Quinn Albert
  • tonyamc1234
    Options
    courtney leeann
    olivia faith
    brooklynn nevaeh
  • k80fox
    k80fox Posts: 92
    Options
    No kids yet and my husband and I have had some debate over the name choices. I want something unique so they'll always be the only one in their class with that name, but not too out there where people would have a hard time guessing what it is (sorry, don't mean to offend anyone - just a preference of mine).

Girl:
    Liv or Ruby

Boy:
    Jax or Oscar

My hubby does not like Liv but he's willing to compromise with Olivia and letting me call her "Liv" as a nickname. Doesn't make sense to me but I'm pretty sure I can just convince him to go with Liv. He also doesn't like Jax the way it's spelled but he's willing to go with Jackson and we call him "Jacks". I think he's just trying to piss me off, lol. Oscar we both agreed on because it would go well with Olivia. We'll have to see how it goes when the time comes :happy:

As for middle names, it's a tradition in my family to have my grandmother give it. It's always a Hawaiian name (I'm Hawaiian) and is usually the name of an ancestor of ours. I LOVE my middle name and I'm glad it stands alone so I would not give my kids any other middle names.