Let's Kick off the New Year Right Challenge (Closed Group)

Options
1235»

Replies

• JoseMedina21
    JoseMedina21 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    50 tricep dips and 100 jumping jacks DONE! Not sure which I hate more pushups or tricep dips.

oh do I feel your pain on that one, but the burn is oh so good :)
  • JoseMedina21
    Options
    Everyone is rocking out and this is going to be close. I am still missing some people reporting for the week, so some teams might need to be changed around to help balance things out. I will be posting Week 2 challenges this weekend. I hope everyone is ready for compound exercises. :drinker:
  • JoseMedina21
    Options
    Thanks to Apryl, we now have a group. Let me know if you see the invite
  • JoseMedina21
    Options
    As week 1 is coming to an end, it seems we have lost 5 people overall. :ohwell: I will need to reform the teams and have 3 teams of 9 with myself and Apryl joining a team each. Which one would we join :bigsmile:
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I just gotta say one thing....I KICK *kitten* ON TRICEP DIPS! and that's with a 10 lb weight on my lap! albeit 15 at a time!! :laugh:

but how much weight for Concentration Curls?

week's worth of jjs complete...bonus time :noway: :tongue:

What ever is comfortable for the curls, don't hurt yourself at all.

BONUS TIME!!! Everyone who completes all 500 JJs by the end of the week gives your team a 5 point bonus. I know you can all do them and help lead your team into victory

End of the week meaning Friday 1/6 TODAY???
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Finished the pushups, did the tricep dips, concentration curls and another 150 jumping jacks.
  • i_am_asparagus
    i_am_asparagus Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I keep sneaking a peek to see if next week's challenges have been posted yet, bring on week 2! :bigsmile: